• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Paintball today, Snake tomorrow 9pm EST gates provided

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If your interested in participating in paintball today, sat 21st, please meet in Luna bank at 850Pm EST gates will be provided. Come naked and with nothing in your packs, with the exception of runebooks.
More detailed information can be found in the January's Player Run Events thread.

If you interested in participating in Snake, sun 22nd, please meet in Luna bank tomorrow at 850Pm EST gates will be provided.
More detailed information can be found in the January's Player Run Events thread.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry I missed the paintball last nite, that's always fun :) glad I got there for the Snake Game tonite! Had a good time trying that out even if I did box my own self in rolleyes:

thanks for games, Fluff, they're really a good time :thumbup:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I was impressed, I didn't play I just watched but it looked like so much fun.... guess I'll have to jump in and try it myself even though I tend to box myself in like Dev did. LOL Nice event fun to watch, and congrats LeBois for winning