• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Packing it all away

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So many have know me for quite some time here. Some like me some hate me I'm okay with that :). I'll make his short an sweet as the title says I'm packing it all away I have had a great time on siege an will miss the game but for me it's not the same no one os ever on an of they are we'll we already know. I'm going to be making a list of everything I have to sell. You can pm an we can work things out. I also will be giving away my two main account witch are Gu'jek an calaman each account has over 15 stones with skills 120. Thank you all for the great times an memories as I won't be coming back this is it for me. Living in sun Cali I'm going to be getting into doing stuff outside. I'm not sure how much time I got on accounts but I will have it all listed soon. Thank you all for reading I wish friends an for all the best in game an real life.

I will make my house public an lock everything I own on the ground so everyone can see thanks again siege

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On another note both my accounts are linked so who ever gets will have to help figure a way to unlink or I will just delete them for good.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to see you go. I'll tell you what others will, pack up the good stuff, and bank it up tight. Cancel your accounts and don't do anything for at least 2 months, your house(s) won't fall and it gives you time to change your mind . If you absolutely have made up your mind, well done on making the decision, and good luck to ya in Cali.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I maybe interested in buying stuff, mostly rares and decorations, let me see a list please and thanks

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im gonna miss you!!! :sad4: Thank you for being my friend throughout my past year on Siege Perilous, You will be missed but know you were loved.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gu, don't be silly about this. The summer is like this every year. People have kids and get busy with that, work, summer vacations and other activities and things pick back up in the fall and winter. Periods like this are difficult to get through, but it has been this way for the ten years I have been a guild leader. If you want to close accounts, I definitely understand, but pack up the important stuff and just close them. Don't give them away. You and I both know you always get the bug to come back every single time you have "quit". If nothing else, learn from your past. Pack up and take a break if you must, but history indicates you are NOT a long term quitter, my friend. :grouphug:

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you leave for good, I'm sure that you will be missed. I hope you keep your stuff and reconsider. Maybe take a little break and come back later.

Reactions: Kat

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to see you go.

I strongly suggest to bank the essential stuff: soulstones, porters, portals, comm deed box, etc. Basically, bank the stuff you really use.

I came back after 12 years. You never know when the UO nostalgia mightl hit you.

Zalfein

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lat time i quit I filled up all 3 banks with the rubble I collected during the magincia event, I definately am not regretting that decision. save your soul stones and any one time drops and call it a day.

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Gu, don't be silly about this. The summer is like this every year. People have kids and get busy with that, work, summer vacations and other activities and things pick back up in the fall and winter. Periods like this are difficult to get through, but it has been this way for the ten years I have been a guild leader. If you want to close accounts, I definitely understand, but pack up the important stuff and just close them. Don't give them away. You and I both know you always get the bug to come back every single time you have "quit". If nothing else, learn from your past. Pack up and take a break if you must, but history indicates you are NOT a long term quitter, my friend. :grouphug:
Hey man, I remember when you were there to help me out when I first re-started (again). You seem like good people man, this and all games (real or not) really benefit from that. I have quit this game many times and never kept anything in my bank and yada-yada - Still though, I come back, wondering why I didn't decide to hold onto some things. At least keep you a stash box man! (Maybe a character with some of your more rare and precious things.) You never know what life will throw at you. Ultimately, do you, be safe. Peace!

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Step away and take a breather if you need to Gu, but don't let everything go. The last time I quit I just left everything behind and gave my castle away loaded because I KNEW I would NEVER be back...Well guess what; it took a couple years but the itch does return...I wish I would have banked some things but oh well. The reality is, we never really leave this game. Just step away for a bit, play in the sun and we will see you again in the near future!