• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacifics Rabble, Dabble, Babble thread...

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pours a cup of coffee*

Good morning everyone, I am making some chocolate chip pancakes this morning... :D

keep this thread civil please..

V

Vandetta

*sips grande americano*
Bubble Bubble

hugs?

MJ's Chimp
Bringing love back to uo one hug at a time.

S

SUPRsalad

man i made my coffee way too strong this morning.
*sip* I sure wish M will consider going to war with us.
It will be the funnest uo ever.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man i made my coffee way too strong this morning.
*sip* I sure wish M will consider going to war with us.
It will be the funnest uo ever.
Now put some alcohol in it!!

*laughs*

Just kidding, I never drink alcohol in the morning although, it was more like morning for me at midnight because I work graveyard shift, so I sleep all day.. *grins*

I am always drinking coffee though.. I will probably have a beer later on before bed..

S

SUPRsalad

actually, a little St. Brendan's irish cream is all i could do to make it tolerable.. *buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it looks like I am going to get no sleep today *smirks* Not that it matters, I have tonight off of work, so it is all good, I am basically forced to hang out with my cousin.. *grins* I take care of her..

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I am tired.... Been awake for over 24 hours, worked 11 days straight and have not eaten since last midnight.... *frowns*

And sacrificed all my time when I could have been doing that, to hang out with my cousin, took her to a skate park, the mall, bought her stuff, then my friends and I + her, came and saw a rated R movie with us (The Watchmen), and she joined us all for dinner.. What am I suppose to do with a 14 year old, am I taking care of her right? *confused*

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*frowns*

No coffee this morning!! I am all out.. Maybe I will go to starbucks...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon or morning or something in between.
I will be your moderator, temporarily.
I have espresso in the morning and tea in the afternoon, any questions?

S

SUPRsalad

Will you post a irl screenshot?? Atlantic has a moderator and shes HOT!

V

Vandetta

mines finished. about to go for round two...
thank god its friday...
anyone going to the juno shows in van this weekend?

hugs?

MJ's Chimp
Bringing love back to uo one hug at at time.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your gonna be our new mod?? I feel sorry for you.. You could start deleting old stickied threads at least, and sticky new ones.. *wink*

B

Balian of Asgard

lotsa tix left i heard, but if i had to pay, id rather watch the nux

my costco coffee pwns starbucks

why is it such a priority for pac category to be moderated? most of us are civil adults

pretty much all the insults fall upon deaf ears

pretty much all the pics are of shaun

pretty much all of the pancakes about M is from suprshadow

pretty much all the whining about anything uo related is from colter

pretty much all the orc stuff is from velvatos

pretty much all the groping ibes are from vandatta

pretty much all the uo gold belongs to tesla

pretty much all the good jokes and pics are from suprsalad

hope i didnt ferget ne1

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your gonna be our new mod?? I feel sorry for you.. You could start deleting old stickied threads at least, and sticky new ones.. *wink*
Good idea.

This is a temporary solution and I will be looking for a replacement, preferably a "local"... but I would like to get to know y'all a bit before any further decisions are taken.

Edit: if you have ideas for stickies, guides, reporters, mods and general forum organization, feel free to express your opinions (in generally civilized fashion).

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit: if you have ideas for stickies, guides, reporters, mods and general forum organization, feel free to express your opinions (in generally civilized fashion).
Well

We could sticky this thread *wink*

And.. There are tons of roleplaying events planned + stories that I want to get I have planned, maybe put it up as news so I can get more attraction.. Maybe you should do a Pacific Spotlight once a week that caters towards story telling/roleplaying, let people send you their stories and put one up each week or whenever as stratics news on Pacific...... :D

That is my idea..

We have not had any news in a while, the community on this shard is slipping...

S

SUPRsalad

a reporter? I'd probably nominate Pink Floyd for that one..

Moderator, id nominate Velvathos.

M

mutau

i'm gonna reverse that nomination
Pink = moderator
Velvathos = reporter

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Raise... Valvethos (spelling)... And I have been UO friends for about 8 years... You should make us MODs... At least Him a reporter (I can se him getting down and dirty)... And me a MOD... I do have all the UO gold ... LMAO (Classic)!

I have been playing UO a loooooong time... And have a quite impressive MOD sheet that I used to do... Would love to accept a moddership again. I can provide humor and fairness... And can get on this website from ANYWHERE on my Blackberry...

V

Vandetta

Hugs?

Bubble Bubble
Bringing love back to uo one hug at a time.

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah Tesla? I heard pink can shoot lasers from his eyes, so.. I don't really see how you stack up to that.
I mean, you're rich, yeah. But what is it that you do with all that money, exactly?

Lasers from his eyes, folks.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have some tea, thank you very much.

Must say I'm surprised... seasoned gamers dwelling in gossip like old women, tsk tsk...
*sips tea*

No, I don't want to know who is who, who sides with whom or who knows others RL. The first person to bring back the gossiping will get the ban hammer regardless of his/her standing.

D

Duke X. Winter

Actually Raise... Valvethos (spelling)... And I have been UO friends for about 8 years... You should make us MODs... At least Him a reporter (I can se him getting down and dirty)... And me a MOD... I do have all the UO gold ... LMAO (Classic)!

I have been playing UO a loooooong time... And have a quite impressive MOD sheet that I used to do... Would love to accept a moddership again. I can provide humor and fairness... And can get on this website from ANYWHERE on my Blackberry...
Is it a Bell Blackberry? Cause if you're Canadian...it should be.

S

SUPRsalad

I'll have some tea, thank you very much.

Must say I'm surprised... seasoned gamers dwelling in gossip like old women, tsk tsk...
*sips tea*

No, I don't want to know who is who, who sides with whom or who knows others RL. The first person to bring back the gossiping will get the ban hammer regardless of his/her standing.
Lol! Well, you have to consider the fact that the game is going on 10 years old... Were getting old!!

Also, in regard to your second statement 'The first person to bring back the gossiping will get the ban hammer regardless of his/her standing'
.. If you would kindly read my post in the MOD thread tesla started, I think the choice will be very clear for you!