• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] PACIFIC: Trading 15th Anni Cakes (or buying the ones i miss)

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I am right into the CAKE crazyness and now sorted through all of my cakes - i miss the following cakes and would either trade them for the ones you might miss (if i got them at least double, thought) or i pay you a nice price for the one's i need (you wont regret it, just ask how much you want hehe) - here are the Cakes i am looking for:

EM Aname
EM Bennu
MrsTroubleMaker

I am ALSO buying most of all other Cakes you want to get rid off - just let me know if you want to stop getting fat and need to drop the cakes because of the warning the weight watchers gave you yet! ;)

PM me or post here pls..i am monitoring this thread all 3 hours...

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
BUMP and Update:

Only need MrsTroubleMaker Cake on PAC to complete my set - got around 100 Cakes to trade for must be some name at them you miss! Tell me pls!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why did u nver ask me the king of the holiday museum collectors..............bahhhhhhhhhh...[whatever]