• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific, it is time!!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FOR ME TO RETURN! That is right.. I will not do much reporting at the moment, but I plan to get back into it.. I need to go play UO for a few days here and there, get something going again, make new allies, etc.. Then I will return!! I basically had REAL LIFE to take care of. I am doing much better as well, my blood sugar is going back up, I am feeling much better and what not..

I noticed that us reporters have been in-active, also noticed a deep like of community which I hoped to bring back to this server.. It was my ultimate goal.. So I am going to start posting just about any player made stories as news once a week.. If you have a story that you wish to share, PM me, I will post it at our news section on stratics and give credit to the writer, I am calling this the Pacific Community Spotlight!

There are a lot of great writers in UO, and I love reading player fiction, and I love writing it myself, but I want to hear yours! Roleplaying is essentially what UO is about, without the roleplayers, there would be no UO, one of the many glorious things about UO is that you interact with other players most of the time instead of NPCs. Every time you play is a unique experience as the player interactions determine the outcome, and the world changes and reacts dynamically to their actions.

So let us make Pacific unique, more unique than any other shard!

*neatly signed* :party:

VeLvAtHoS

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back man!! I'm glad you're doing better and everything has worked out in a positive manner. Looking forward to the player fiction , always goes great with a cup of coffee. :thumbup:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back man!! I'm glad you're doing better and everything has worked out in a positive manner. Looking forward to the player fiction , always goes great with a cup of coffee. :thumbup:
Normally I will write my own if there is a event going on, or if I am just bored and I am roleplaying, I will take tons of pics, write about my day, etc.. But I am normally always roleplaying, I should write about this stuff.. But it is like the devs that come up with their own lore constantly, they write lore for UO and write the fiction themselves, or wouldn't you rather see fiction from the players, see what they can write? That is really the kind of attitude that I have when posting news.. I want to share other players experiences rather than just my own, I find it fascinating.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back sorry to hear about your health issues... um if you remember i gave you a mil to say something nice about me and my guild you never did can i plz have my mil back ? (u even did inteview with blade and aleksus for like 45 min) :thumbdown:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back sorry to hear about your health issues... um if you remember i gave you a mil to say something nice about me and my guild you never did can i plz have my mil back ? (u even did inteview with blade and aleksus for like 45 min) :thumbdown:
Umm.. I don't remember this.. I never did a interview with blade of aleksus.. I Don't even know who aleksus is. And I do interviews for free..

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thats one way to get out of not paying someone back for a service not renderd just pretend like you dont know they exist and that youve never heard of anyone there talking about ... :thumbdown:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thats one way to get out of not paying someone back for a service not renderd just pretend like you dont know they exist and that youve never heard of anyone there talking about ... :thumbdown:
.....You do know who my characters are right? You gave me like 3 million once out of courtesy cause you won a whole bunch of money lol.. But that was it really.. I seriously believe you are thinking of a different person..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have known Raisen for a lot of years in game, and as far as I know, he is not a theif... Nor a scammer or liar... Just too .... lazy to do anything like that.