• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Hall Of Fame

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Oh ****, hey man. We never were really what you'd call "Pals" but I always respected your skill, always made for a solid duel. I'd heard you'd continued to play after AoS. I totally agree with you on the "adaptation" because as things were implemented you have no choice but to adapt and progress. I left because I just wasn't having fun with the game anymore, after 5 years of play things had run their course, but you know as well as I do those were some great times up on that duel roof :) it was a period where a select group of us had great fights on a day to day basis.
Once Server xfers came up i started running from server to server making a name for myself,

that is what you need to do...

As far as I am concerend no pacific born player has done what I have over the last several years... Although there was a time I told everyone I was from Napa..

S

SUPRsalad

Once Server xfers came up i started running from server to server making a name for myself,

that is what you need to do...

As far as I am concerend no pacific born player has done what I have over the last several years... Although there was a time I told everyone I was from Napa..
you told people you were from napa?? how offfensive..
pacific demands rights to kyrite, and we will take legal action.
that is all.

M

Malimus

Me! Been playin this wonderful game since beta. Im the original Dread Lord Dread Lord & Dread Lady Ivy! Pre-Tram. If anyone is still around to remember those names.

And if i were to nominate another name it would be Hobbes. If you remember Hobbes then you remember the days of the real PK's.

I cant compete in today's PvP though due to the fact i like to run solo without speeders and Easy**. Although i still try now and then :wall:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as scammers go... and people that could outsmart people... Molasar, still a good friend to me today...

Also the one person who taught me how to REALLY **** people off... Moryia

Then the TOP woman in ALL of UO... Anguissette

S

SUPRsalad

nah, put credit where its due.
though she hates me, and im starting to feel the same about her,
Hag, is THE woman of uo..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah, put credit where its due.
though she hates me, and im starting to feel the same about her,
Hag, is THE woman of uo..
No no no no... I have been in a guild with Both... Ang is VERY calm and smart... VERY tactful... Hag is a loudmouth who has no clue what she is doing ... WHen someone is on her she yells "EVERYONE ON MY LOCATION"... When someone is on Ang... She would changer her wop and kill them, if she died, she would STILL manage to come up with a game plan while getting rezzed, which made MEC one scary target for FL.

S

SUPRsalad

nah. i just disagree. I just vote hag because she makes the perfect bad-guy. Hag and Sargon are the cobra to my gijoe. skeletor to my heman. they're like bonnie and clyde on crack cocaine, and they somehow keep a massive guild, and present some pretty good players, so they can be challenging when they outnumber you.

I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. The lady is truly evil, and sargon backs it up.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah. i just disagree. I just vote hag because she makes the perfect bad-guy. Hag and Sargon are the cobra to my gijoe. skeletor to my heman. they're like bonnie and clyde on crack cocaine, and they somehow keep a massive guild, and present some pretty good players, so they can be challenging when they outnumber you.

I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. The lady is truly evil, and sargon backs it up.
Ang had a significant other as well... Ren backed her up, and still does to this day... Hell, I gave their relationship 3 months... Now, 5 years, and a kid or two later, still going strong. (Thought I would throw that in just in case she is reading this LOL)..

Angussette is far more brutal and dark then Hag... BY FAR... PLUS... And knew and understonnd... "Dark Honor"... Hag doesn't, that in my book, makes her irrelivant.

When you get a chance look up the meaning of the name.. "Anguissette".