• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pacific forum or {M} forum

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it everyone in here talking irl stuff about M memebers an about the M guild...Aperantlly we are so horrible u cant stop talking about us if were so easy to steam roll why all the post about us...an the moderaters on this forum are a joke alot irl stuff about us bein said i guess thats fine...i love it keep up th:pancakes::drool:e flaming forums about M cause im sure other people on other shards are like DAMN M must be something as much forums are about us...All wait i forgot we fight the entire shard regardless the tag so i guess were pacs most hated just as we wanted it when we started M...thanx for the fan mail keep it up guys...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with kaleb,

and stuii on the topic wal mart said

YOU DO OWE ME 20m, your lucky i dont add on the acctually amount you owe me

witch is about 80 cus you dueled me quite a bit for 20m

Really tho all im asking for is for the 20 you owe me not the 200 that you should be paying me for all hte duels you said duel for 20m.....................
[/IMG]

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with kaleb,

and stuii on the topic wal mart said

YOU DO OWE ME 20m, your lucky i dont add on the acctually amount you owe me

witch is about 80 cus you dueled me quite a bit for 20m

Really tho all im asking for is for the 20 you owe me not the 200 that you should be paying me for all hte duels you said duel for 20m.....................
[/IMG]
when people owe someone something they pay em u will never get a thing from me so keep barking cause i think its funny all u have too worry aobut is pixel checks on uo laghs get a girl bro i know it will help u out alot too pass time :twak:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stu, honestly lately.... By reading the stuff you have been writing on this borads. More and more, i am thinking you have downs. Really... It doesn't matter how man SS's we have and the story line no matter what were "lying"; and or the Mods are bad and we suck, were no good but you duel for money and lose everytime. Ever thought maybe it's time to retire the keyboard and mouse and just uninstall the game man. It's plain you see you have bigger problems then getting punked on by a bunch of kids younger than you. I am thinking maybe you could take up a writing course online, that would be a lot more useful for you then spending your time on these forums and or sitting in hags house waiting out of stat.
all an the screen shotsa are like over a year old an if we had nothing better to do then take screenies all we would see from u is OOooOOOoOOO cause honestly bro u are always dead i mean u are the first to go down in ever fight so maybe worry alittle more about what u can do to be a better team player then worry about me im fine im not the most intelligant guy in the world nor educated i dont need everything to succeed i just need enough an my job does me fine...but thanx for caring :heart:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mIGU6ykBAQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mIGU6ykBAQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

S

SUPRsalad

god, loook at that sPEED! just LOOK at that Ultima Online PROWESS people. LOOK AT IT! LOOKK AT IIIIT!!! *grabs you by the hair; forces you to watch Chad's keen UO skill* Honestly, I wish i could move like that :(

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
god, loook at that sPEED! just LOOK at that Ultima Online PROWESS people. LOOK AT IT! LOOKK AT IIIIT!!! *grabs you by the hair; forces you to watch Chad's keen UO skill* Honestly, I wish i could move like that :(
I like you too. I give hour lessons for 11.99 per session if you'd like!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chads cool but he gots a huge mouth when it comes to winning, Ol Banjo Bones talks a lot of ****, i don't know why he surrounds him self with those type of people, when he is 100% above there skill level, but from what I'm hearing from people they dont like being in a guild with chad, even tho hes all around one of the best.

S

suprshadow

Stu i did duel him, i got him to about 11-13 hp and then i died.. he is good, it's just i lasted longer, thats all

S

suprshadow

black sun stop deleting my posts!

not my fault person who is in a guild, who had to make a new account, can not handle a little wit and attack. Like go cry more man, you know who you are but if i say who then it is then becomes a personal attack.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chads cool but he gots a huge mouth when it comes to winning, Ol Banjo Bones talks a lot of ****, i don't know why he surrounds him self with those type of people, when he is 100% above there skill level, but from what I'm hearing from people they dont like being in a guild with chad, even tho hes all around one of the best.
Then you hear wrong! Seeing as I've been playing with the same 5-6 people for the last 5 years. I think the correct statement is I don't like playing with people other than my already formed crew. So...I don't. lol

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stu i did duel him, i got him to about 11-13 hp and then i died.. he is good, it's just i lasted longer, thats all
lmao u think were playen horse shoes close dont count. dont matter who last longer it matter who kills him nice try but fail:twak:

S

SUPRsalad

lmao u think were playen horse shoes close dont count. dont matter who last longer it matter who kills him nice try but fail:twak:
I love horse-shoes! Ill pwn your FACE off at horse-shoes. .. Horse shoes anyone?

S

suprshadow

that's funny cause i am pretty sure, you were at just around 10hp ish.. nice try kid

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it everyone in here talking irl stuff about M memebers an about the M guild...Aperantlly we are so horrible u cant stop talking about us if were so easy to steam roll why all the post about us...an the moderaters on this forum are a joke alot irl stuff about us bein said i guess thats fine...i love it keep up th:pancakes::drool:e flaming forums about M cause im sure other people on other shards are like DAMN M must be something as much forums are about us...All wait i forgot we fight the entire shard regardless the tag so i guess were pacs most hated just as we wanted it when we started M...thanx for the fan mail keep it up guys...
Run on sentences ftw.

S

suprshadow

Run on sentences ftw.
I agree run on sentences are by far the best thing ever and when your trying to express youself on the forum and you dont even try to use anything to stop your sentences so all you do is have your thoughts run together so you get the entire idea of what i am trying to say makes me sound like i r smart

And chad.. farms other day; you beat set it off and then you asked to duel me i said sure, it started off as a harm spam war(i love harm spams, it's actually a lot of fun) and basically it ended with us being about the same health(me having like 10 you having about 20ish i am guessing, i tried to heal got one off and then attacked so you had about 10-15 and then i died.)

that is all thanks.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree run on sentences are by far the best thing ever and when your trying to express youself on the forum and you dont even try to use anything to stop your sentences so all you do is have your thoughts run together so you get the entire idea of what i am trying to say makes me sound like i r smart

And chad.. farms other day; you beat set it off and then you asked to duel me i said sure, it started off as a harm spam war(i love harm spams, it's actually a lot of fun) and basically it ended with us being about the same health(me having like 10 you having about 20ish i am guessing, i tried to heal got one off and then attacked so you had about 10-15 and then i died.)

that is all thanks.
LOL. Yeah I said in vent I bet I can kill this guy with nothing but harm. (no poison) Almost :\ you're terrible heh. Worse than set it off. That's pretty bad.

S

suprshadow

sorry and i cursed my bad 1 curse, the rest were harms and 1 heal. and that almost killed you. Your pretty bad eh.