• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pac shopping

J

Jander

So other than Luna bank area and Tokuno where the heck is there really good shopping? There used to be all kinds of shopping malls. Sorry, I've been gone from the game for like 2 years.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So other than Luna bank area and Tokuno where the heck is there really good shopping? There used to be all kinds of shopping malls. Sorry, I've been gone from the game for like 2 years.
New lands, Ter Mur.

C

Connor_Graham

There are some fairly large vendor houses just outside Umbra. Zento is the best place of course, but in case you're looking for something I don't carry, I suppose I could point you in the right directon.:thumbsup:

M

mutau

Why do i imagine someone in luna saying "I can point you in the right direction. Take a left, then a left, then a left."

G

Gellor

Hi there Jander. Is this the Jander from Napa Valley several years ago? (like 1999-2000ish)