• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pac is the red headed step child of UO

M

mastodon

its funny, ive played this game for over 10years and since the "camping of luna bank" all honor and pride has seemed to run off the beach and into the ocean leaving this trail of scum which infests the bank. agreed the game is not what it used to be, but thats a pi** poor excuse for the attitude. Im not the one in charge nor do i want the position of it. if your in a guild war or your in factions wouldnt it make sense to hash your quarrelsand issues with each other in FEL not tram? sounds to me like the uber,leet (whatever you call yourselves)are all cowards and bring there crap to tram where no one can do anything about it.granted if your merely putting on a show for all of us, thats fine. i will say your acting is poor though.and whats with all this talk of hacking and duping? what just someone got the best of you there cheating? maybe your not as much of a bada$$ as you thought? drama drama drama. i would think most people who play this game come to get away from this kind of stuff, but no you bring there and then here? cmon, relax sit back and enjoy the ride. another thing why this shard is garbage, the same 5 people and there alts post here. you guys should be roomates.
just my 2 cents.take or leave. and any retaliation only proves my point to be true

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its funny, ive played this game for over 10years and since the "camping of luna bank" all honor and pride has seemed to run off the beach and into the ocean leaving this trail of scum which infests the bank. agreed the game is not what it used to be, but thats a pi** poor excuse for the attitude. Im not the one in charge nor do i want the position of it. if your in a guild war or your in factions wouldnt it make sense to hash your quarrelsand issues with each other in FEL not tram? sounds to me like the uber,leet (whatever you call yourselves)are all cowards and bring there crap to tram where no one can do anything about it.granted if your merely putting on a show for all of us, thats fine. i will say your acting is poor though.and whats with all this talk of hacking and duping? what just someone got the best of you there cheating? maybe your not as much of a bada$$ as you thought? drama drama drama. i would think most people who play this game come to get away from this kind of stuff, but no you bring there and then here? cmon, relax sit back and enjoy the ride. another thing why this shard is garbage, the same 5 people and there alts post here. you guys should be roomates.
just my 2 cents.take or leave. and any retaliation only proves my point to be true
Crybaby.. Go play WoW. More people will take sympathy for you.

Whats the matter? Couldnt find a 120 eval for 4mil? Aww poor baby. Go back to Atlantic.

Your are right about somthing though.. most people play this game to escape drama, and the bytching that comes with everyday life.. and crap like your post as well.

Like I said.. save it for WoW. Go play with some 10-12 year olds.. you might get along better with them.

D

dva5399

WTF
Why are you playing go back to your mom and tell her what you have done
you need time out.
what a cry baby :fake::fake::fake::postcount:

TELL YOU WHAT CRYBABY YOU SAY YOU BEEN PLAYING TEN YEARS
LETS DO IT TEN YEARS AGO
MEET ME YOU SAY WHERE WHEN
IT IS A DUEL
UNLESS YOUR A COWARD

S

suprshadow

Whats wrong with being red headed.( i am brown haired) But i find this extremely racist to red heads and think you should be banned....

GETEM MAG!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT

Anyone got a summary of this guys post other than its a bunch of pancakes/whining? I couldn't be bothered to read something so poorly formatted.

I remember my first time using paragraphs/proper punctuation.

M

mastodon

read the last couple of sentences of my original post, whos a ten year old now?
wow looks like a nice game, sounds right up your uber alley. i rest my case

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then come to pac and show us all up! Clearly you are the most elite pvper of all time good sir, and I know nothing of pvp because I post on Stratics.

M

mastodon

apparently your as strong as an ox and just as smart. i never said anything about being elite at pvp. just making the observation that "they" talk more than they walk. wow you take everything serious that shouldnt be. maybe apply that to your game and youd be the genuine article youve worked so hard to be.
and if it offends you so much to respond to my original post then you must feel guilty? hmmm i didnt write anything new to you. so then the opinion has been said before. maybe the problem isnt the opinion but the deaf ear it falls upon

D

Destiny<3

Whats wrong with being red headed.( i am brown haired) But i find this extremely racist to red heads and think you should be banned....

GETEM MAG!
Yeah..Im a redhead, and I dont appreciate this, because I am not a step child. :sad4:

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't talk **** in game so I like to make fun of whoever is being a whiny baby on forums.

M

mastodon

lol now your a liar as well as a hypocrite thank you for proving my point exactly.you represent the majority which by no means represent the favorable.
just a sorry buncha simps. which is all, good natural selection will eventually take its toll on you, and karma right behind it.i seen better heads on lettuce

S

SUPRsalad

lol now your a liar as well as a hypocrite thank you for proving my point exactly.you represent the majority which by no means represent the favorable.
just a sorry buncha simps. which is all, good natural selection will eventually take its toll on you, and karma right behind it.i seen better heads on lettuce
so, what your saying, is that your bumhole is cleft? Damn, that sucks bad sir.

W

Wanton

I've played Napa, Baja, Catskills, Siege, Lake Austin and Pacific. I wasted over a decade of my life addicted to the uo death throe sounds. The only shard tha was more fun than Pac was Austin, because they started it new from scratch after every other shard was a cluster****. What happened is the cream of the crop showed up from every shard, and really banged it out. It was constant conflict, and nobody was able to dominate for any substantial period of time. The whole first 3-5 months where everyone started from absolutely nothing was the most entertainment I've ever gotten from any game. Siege was good times, but Pac was the most fun. :)