• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PA3 is here

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Pre-Alpha Phase 3 is officially Live.

With quite a bit of polish and sweetness. Alpha Backers will be receiving access next week.

Here's a glimpse of the round table and some of the features with this release.

I'm also working on another skill which may make an early appearance if I have the time to get it advanced enough to showcase.
I'm really excited about the first couple of abilities and hope they are received well.

I blanked out the giveaway info but I was messing around with the system and managed to create a situation where i suicided by self replicating stealthed bears.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So Pre-Alpha Phase 3 is officially Live.

With quite a bit of polish and sweetness. Alpha Backers will be receiving access next week.

Here's a glimpse of the round table and some of the features with this release.

I'm also working on another skill which may make an early appearance if I have the time to get it advanced enough to showcase.
I'm really excited about the first couple of abilities and hope they are received well.

I blanked out the giveaway info but I was messing around with the system and managed to create a situation where i suicided by self replicating stealthed bears.

When you mean Alpha backers you mean the $40 package right? not the Founders?

Does that mean I'll be able to play next week!?!? I thought I was going to have to wait till next year!!!

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the $40 tier will be getting access on the 10th of December I think or at latest the 12th.
You should log in to your dashboard at shardsonline.com for your client download and access code.