• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ozog's Memorial Service on Chesapeake

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Below is a link to the post on the Chessy Forums regarding it:

[Sep 11, 2016] Ozog Memorial (Pitmuck Island, Chesapeake)

WildStar
The other day, I was going through my contact list and came across Ozog's number. My heart plummeted when realizing I can't call him or send a text in reply to his "good mornin" texts. I have transferred a character over to Chessy (with plenty of kleenix) so I can join others in honoring this fun man and all of the humor he brought to so many of us. He will always be missed. Rest in peace, dear friend.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He was such a positive influence. He could brighten the atmosphere with just a few wisely chosen words.

A few years ago a close friend, who was much like Ozog, died. At the service one of the speakers said something that struck me. He said that there is no better way to memorialize someone you care for than to take one of the positive traits that person had and incorporate it into your life.

Imagine how the world could be if we all did this.

That being said.......

Mornins.
*hugs*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was such a positive influence. He could brighten the atmosphere with just a few wisely chosen words.

A few years ago a close friend, who was much like Ozog, died. At the service one of the speakers said something that struck me. He said that there is no better way to memorialize someone you care for than to take one of the positive traits that person had and incorporate it into your life.

Imagine how the world could be if we all did this.

That being said.......

Mornins.
*hugs*
Beautifully said, Amber. I'm glad you stressed "positive traits" because imagine how the world would be if everyone went around peeing on everything. I admit that when he'd approach me and pee on my leg as a sign of being happy to see me, it would send me into peals of laughter. His sense of humor was priceless! Mornins to you also, dear lady. *HUGE HUGS*