• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Owning and CO-Owning

Anubis1671

Visitor
Hello
I am a returning player and I was able to place a small tower about 2 weeks ago. This weekend I was at the Brit bank and this stranger asked me to follow him so I did. We went outside of Moonglow and stopped at a house. He opened a trade window and gave me about $650 million. I was like holy crap. Then he asked if I had a house and told him yes so he made me a co-owner and said to loot it before it decays after his game time expires. And wow so much awesome things. To bad I can not remove some of the décor. If I am a co-owner will the house decay? Will my primary house decay since I am a co-owner of the other house? 1 house per account right.

Thanks

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
nice. the stranger's house will decay even if you are a co-owner. being a co-owner will not cause your house to decay. you can only own 1 house per account. but you can be co-owned to many houses as you like.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello
I am a returning player and I was able to place a small tower about 2 weeks ago. This weekend I was at the Brit bank and this stranger asked me to follow him so I did. We went outside of Moonglow and stopped at a house. He opened a trade window and gave me about $650 million. I was like holy crap. Then he asked if I had a house and told him yes so he made me a co-owner and said to loot it before it decays after his game time expires. And wow so much awesome things. To bad I can not remove some of the décor. If I am a co-owner will the house decay? Will my primary house decay since I am a co-owner of the other house? 1 house per account right.

Thanks
If you see him again, you might mention you are interested in some of the decor and see if he'll unlock it for you.

Also, welcome back.