• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Owned By No One (Totem of Void)

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a Totem of the Void, Owned by no One on Lake Superior... Just wondering what the going price is on something like this...

Thanks,
Bman

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I saw one of these for sale on Baja it was for 10M but that was a few months back. Not certain how the economy is on your shard of oceania compared to baja though, baja is sometimes high

*edited sorry meant 10M didnt even realize I said 1M my bad **

E

elrond_uo

Well ive never seen a owned by no one totem, however on my shard(legends) a normal totem of the void is 1.8 mil so 1 mil is a huge under price at least here. you could prob get 8-10 mil for it here if not more.
I might also state that legends economy is shot right now and stuff is uber cheap compaired to larger shards