• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

owl

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It didn't appear in your backpack or it doesn't do anything?

If you lock it down in your house and say "News" it should say what a town crier would say.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
its a vet reward
I picked it twice got nuffin
it asked ifin mees sure dis wot mees wants?
meees says yes
nuffin

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hum... I was going to get one Ozog... I'll see if I can do it and I'll get back to you on that!

Ditto for me on the owl Ozog! I can't get one either!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here. Unable to pick Owl as Reward :(

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7pm pacific, the sewing machine and smithing press worked but Corral the owl was a no show.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me too, tried for the owl 3 times today. Hope it's fixed soon.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEES WANTS MEEE OWL*STOMPS FOOTZ*
GUNNA HABVE TO PEEES ONA ALL DA DEV AGAIN?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont u just love all the testing that goes on on test shard 1 and the 2 pre- prodo shards....
I think you are being severely UN-Fair about this one. Test shard had the owl out at Brit Bank for everyone to see or receive one. As for the 2 shards, no fair to test this unless someone on those shards were actually using a vet pick to claim one. The DEVS have stated they are aware of the issue and I'm sure it will be resolved as soon as they are able to locate the problem itself.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think you are being severely UN-Fair about this one. Test shard had the owl out at Brit Bank for everyone to see or receive one. As for the 2 shards, no fair to test this unless someone on those shards were actually using a vet pick to claim one. The DEVS have stated they are aware of the issue and I'm sure it will be resolved as soon as they are able to locate the problem itself.
Exactly. I don't know about anyone else on Origin, but I didn't want the owl..it's cute and all but I really like Sherry so didn't want to waste a vet pick. Things can only be tested if one is willing to do so...and I wasn't! LOL sorry but dats da truf! :heart:

As long as someone catches the error and the Dev's are fully aware of the situation and are going to fix it, that's all that matters.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe putting out clickies at a bank is the wrong way to test vet rewards.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked one a few hours ago on Sonoma, worked fine, little white moving blob is talking up a storm every time i go by.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
DOES DANCE OB JOY YAY OWL BEEES HERE
BUT NOS SAYS NOS NOISE

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is the kind of stuff you NEVER tell your mate or co-workers, BTW - "Sorry, I'm bummed today because I can't get my owl."