• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Overcapping resists

J

[JD]

How many of you overcap your fire/poison resists in PVP to protect against Necros?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I overcap for just about everything depending on the build, Corpse Skin, Wraith Form, Protection, DCI.

R

ReaperNI

i really dont carry to much for over capping been fighting alot and barely an necro corpse me and if they do and i see a explosion flamestrike coming my way i eat an apple and evade.

As for hci dci over capping i dont do that either i mean i think it last 6 seconds and that if they have a hld or hla wep.

I basic worry about all offensive not sure what shard your on but on atl if you dont drop someone in the first 6 seconds prepare to get ganked.so use alot into mana regain and stat boosts and dmg and spell dmg increases.

TYR

D

Death Adder

I don't. I would LIKE to, but I don't prioritize it very highly and I don't seem to manage to get that onto my suits (along with 70 DCI, I never seem to get that high). Which is funny because I play a necro archer with 100% poison weapons who feasts on folks without CS-proof suits. But I don't get Corpse Skinned very often and my feeling is that I can just apple out of it when I need to (though on the other side of things, my feeling is that if people apple out of my CS, I'll just recast it and see who runs out of consumables first).

J

[JD]

where do you guys usually get your poison weapons?
i know of one farming location but it is any weapon, any elemental resist. have yet to see a 100% poison bow with favorable mods (or no mods at all) drop.
would like to get a poison yumi and magical short.

D

Death Adder

I either shop for the weapons or make them with runic kits. I also look at people golem training to see if they have any weapons I like, and if they do I buy it off them (got my composite and x-bow this way).

S

Stupid Miner

where do you guys usually get your poison weapons?
i know of one farming location but it is any weapon, any elemental resist. have yet to see a 100% poison bow with favorable mods (or no mods at all) drop.
would like to get a poison yumi and magical short.
Poison Yumi is terribly hard to find. Huge lack of SE-item dropping monsters, especially ones that are farm-able.

Tsuki wolves are a good option, they're demons, and they have several spawn locations, and tend to spawn in bunches. The Oni room in the Dojo is also decent. Rune beetles might be ok, but they can be lethal when they bunch together. (corrupt armor halves resists)

ML weapons are comparatively simple with all the ML mini-bosses to choose from.

crafting is an option... except fletcher kits are 1.5M minimum on GL... I have no idea why. (I don't think they actually sell)