• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry *Over*Insane 12 mod 1/3 +15 parry ring

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I will turn this into an auction current high bid is 1.2 @Kloud
Buyout is 3 plat.
Auction will run until Sunday 10/7 10 pm central standard. Thank you and good luck! 10 min rule applies
D36EA707-970C-47DE-A234-7F734E4A491A.jpeg

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Last day for bids get them in on this beauty before it’s to late and you never see it again!!!!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was this 1.5p bid verified? just looks weird to jump the bidding so far from an unused account

Kas

Slightly Crazed
If the bid bothers people since I cannot contact @beeznee via message or icq at this time and it’s close to end I will remove his bid and @Effort is high bid at 1.1 plat

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Less than 2 hours left and this is going cheap! Won’t see anything like that again for awhile!!! Get your bids in

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Will hit you up tomorrow to grab that thing and throw it in the box it belongs in!