• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OUW Guild is now recruiting. Website link inside. PS policy refined.

G

Hello as most of you know One United World ([1] or OUW) is starting up, many of you have questions regarding our purpose and why we should be trusted. Our guild charter will answer most questions and we will be hosting a website which should be up in a day or two.

One United World is now recruiting. See me in game, ICQ me or Email me at [email protected]. Please visit our website (it's still getting started) at www.uo-ouw.com

If you wish to apply for OUW please PM me, ICQ me on 234-011-616, post in this thread or wait until the website is up. When applying you must agree to the guild charter. The application should be set out like this:

<center> Application </center>

Name (what your character/s which you want to join are called): Alatriel Ferowyn
Template (what your character/s templates are)*: Alchemy Wrestling Mage.
Former guilds (what your character/s former guilds were)*: OPK
Main interest in joining OUW (e.g PvP, Spawns, Peerless ect)*: Everything.
How often do you play UO (e.g an hour a day): Five to six hours a day
(depending on what is happening on UO and if I am home or not).
Brief description of yourself (as a UO player)*: I started UO in 2000, left for a while and came back just after AOS was released. I play UO to PvP but I also enjoy doing things such as events and pride myself on how well I do in them. I don't hate anyone in UO but I do dislike some individual players.

* This will not effect your chance of getting into One United World, however we are interested in knowing these categories.

<center> Guild Charter </center>

Guild Structure:

Circle of Command:
1. Five Warlords. (Petrify, Draconius, ???????????,??????????,??????????)

2. 12 Commanders. (??????????,??????????,??????????,??????????,??????????,...)

3. Everyone else is a soldier.

Guild Charter:
1. The Warlords make the decisions on the Guilds behalf. They guide the Guilds direction.
2. All Warlords and Commanders will use Vent when they are playing the game.
3.All Soldiers will try to have Vent on when playing the game.
4. All guild members will have their guild tags showing when in game.
5. The Guild has a circle of trust. The circle starts with the Warlords who
have the most trust in the Guild. The Commanders have the next level and the Soldiers are the next level.
6. Guild assets will be managed by officers of the Guild based on the level of
trust required for the guild asset.

Spawning:
1a. Powerscrolls obtained by killing the boss are the property of the person that obtained them. Should they not want the scroll then it is to be offered
to the Guild at a fair price. Should no one want the scroll then if the Guild has the funds and sees the scroll is worth buying then the Warlords will
decide if it will be purchased from the initial person by way of the Guilds
coffers. Should the Guild not want it, then the person is free to sell it to
whomever they like.
2a. If the scroll is obtained through protecting someone then the scroll method will be applied:
i. Warlords will take all 120 powerscrolls obtained through protection.
ii. If a guild member needs the 120 powerscroll (to eat, not sell) they may have it free of charge however that's on the condition that it is eaten in front of whoever is highest in command at the time.
iii. 120's not eaten will be kept in a storage chest encase someone needs it.
iv. 120's that have been in the storage chest for over a week will be sold.
2b. Protection at champion spawns is to be done by whoever is higher in the
Circle of Trust in the guild e.g If a Warlord is on they must protect everyone, if their are no Warlords on at the time, a Commander must do the
protection (all players are expected to have a character with Knight of Justice).
3a. Scrolls captured through the killing of an enemy guild member are to
follow the charter as stipulated in 1a.
4a. All players logged into the guild must come to the spawn at the start of
level four or whenever stipulated by the highest in the Circle of Command, if
more than one spawn is on at a time... you must attend the spawn with the
highest zone of risk e.g A despise would be ranked a higher risk zone than a
marble spawn, a marble spawn that had been scouted by an opposing guild would be a higher risk zone than a west ice.

Player versus Player Combat:

4a. In player versus player combat the key to success is teamwork, without
which we will not succeed. All players are expected to follow the team's strategy, strategies will be called out by the following people:
i. Warlords must call out the strategies and players to target first.
ii. In the case that no Warlords are on Commanders will call out strategies
and players to target.
4b. If a player is dead, no matter the rank, you must try to resurrect him as
soon as possible, never leave a team mate behind.
i. never leave your team unless instructed to do so, if you are fighting in a
situation where you are with more than one or more person from your guild you are expected to fight beside them at all costs.

Peerless:

5a. When attending a peerless boss, the higher the player is in the Circle of
Command they get to choose who will come with them at the peerless, the
highest person attending the peerless in the Circle of Command must determine the strategies used in the peerless room.

Rules:

The guild will employ a three strike policy, players seen (by members of our
guild) not following the rules will by given one strike. Once a player receives three strikes the Warlords will punish them. The punishment will be
decided on the strikes in which they receive.*
1a. Trash talking is not necessary and therefore players in the guild must not
trash talk. If defeated in PvP, players must take it humbly. If you defeat someone in PvP, you must not demoralize them.
1b. Not obeying this rule will give you one strike.
2a. Players must respect others inside the guild and honor the circle of command.
2b. Respect can be defined as not abusing someone, not killing them while they are AFK, not looting them without permission from the player, not attacking
them without permission of the player and just generally being nice to them.
2c. Not obeying this rule will give you one strike.
3a. Players must never take more than three things from the guild headquarters at a time (unless a Warlord has given you permission to do so).
3b. Taking more than three things will result in one strike. Taking more than
six will result in two strikes, and taking more than nine will result in three
strikes.
4a. When logged into the guild and Player Versus Player combat is taking
place, you are expected to be there (if you have permission of a Warlord or
the next highest in the Circle of Command, you will not have to show up).
5a. Players must not be in an opposing guild without a Warlords permission.
5b. Not obeying this rule will result in two strikes.

* The Warlords reserve the right to change any rules at any time, voted on by all Warlords.

(Sorry if it's set out messy)

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Excellent, that would appear to be as transparent as it needs to be.

Now the guild needs to conform to its charter and may the good times role

T

the kiwi

2a. If the scroll is obtained through protecting someone then the scroll is
for Sale to who ever wants the scroll with the following weighting applied:
i. Warlords have the highest claim
--
lol first claim @ a fair price ready to xshard
lol!
--

1a. Powerscrolls obtained by killing the boss are the property of the person that obtained them. Should they not want the scroll then it is to be offered
to the Guild at a fair price. Should no one want the scroll then if the Guild has the funds and sees the scroll is worth buying then the Warlords will
decide if it will be purchased from the initial person by way of the Guilds coffers.
--
coffers.. who controls that?? hehe tahts right!
--
Command they get to choose who will come with them at the peerless
--
aww biast !
--

Circle of Trust in the guild
--
SDK! tehehe.
--

nice job pettles:D hope pocket money goes up!

G

Contribute something constructively please. Oh and if you haven't realised, there are going to be five warlords so it won't be just me and drac... almost everything must be approved by all five warlords before it is done.

<blockquote><hr>

--
aww biast !

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually we will mainly choose people who have never done it/hardly done it/desperately want to do it. I doubt there will be any bias involved at all.

G

So Far so good just refine it a tad but as a start it will hold merrit

G

<center>Circle Of Trust, Focker!</center>
<center>
</center>

Seriously, very comprehensive &amp; well thought out, I must say.

P

PazaOPK

<blockquote><hr>

--
lol first claim @ a fair price ready to xshard
lol!
--

decide if it will be purchased from the initial person by way of the Guilds coffers.
--
coffers.. who controls that?? hehe tahts right!
--
--
aww biast !
--

Circle of Trust in the guild
--
SDK! tehehe.
--

nice job pettles:D hope pocket money goes up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why dont you create a similar guild and show how you would run it? Give everyone some competition? If not, shut the hell up. Hes trying to do something that would benefit EVERYONE - YES INCLUDING YOU. YOu will have spawns to try and stop and get pvp. Would you stop whining you silly little pancake.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finky, if i said you very much reminded me of Nakor, would you have any idea what i was talking about?

G

<blockquote><hr>

iii. Commanders have the next highest claim (If in the case that two or more
commanders want to lay their claim to it, they must roll a dice to decide, the
highest number rolled by a Commander determines who gets to lay their claim.
iv. Soldiers next by number of months active playing service in the Guild.
Should no one want the scroll then it will go in to the Guild most Secure
storage chest. This chest is managed by the Warlords. If the scroll is less
than 20 in value it will then go in Commanders secure storage chests. At any
time Guild members can ask for a scroll should it be in a storage chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

So in other words those probably in LEAST need of the 120 scrolls and who have the most money, will be the ones with first pick, and given the same order of distribution applies to each spawn then those in the UPPER Rank ie the Warlords then the commanders etc will always take anything worth having in the way of 120's eg 120 Mage, 120 swords, 120 EI etc etc. by the time the 'draw' gets to the lower ranks I guess they get the 110 stealing or 110 discord which is likely to be all that is left.

If you do a couple of spawns a day, you will have a ready supply of nice 120's to xshard and sell. Seems fair to me.... not.

If you really want to be seen to be making it fair for all those wishing to join your guild then something like this would be more equitable and if your members have any 'say' they should insist on it.

FIRSTLY ALL SCROLLS SHOULD BE FREE TO YOUR MEMBERS. If they participate in a spawn they should have equal chance of a nice scroll and not do the work for the scraps that remain after the 'leaders' have had their pick. Protections scrolls are generated by all and should be available to all.

Then the system you should be using is something like this for distribution:

1. Nominate 2-4 people as record keepers (so they can xcheck each other) preferably from the 'new' members who have come from different guilds, those that are online a lot and have the time to commit and a warlord to keep it fair to all.

2. All protection scrolls should be placed in a 'locked' down chest, with access viewable to anyone. The record keepers should record all scrolls after each spawn as the protector puts them in.

3. All participants on the spawn should roll dice, highest to lowest roll gets first pick.

4. Record keepers make a note if Mr Brown picks a 120 mage from the protection chest. Mr Smith picks a 120 bushido etc

5. Mr Brown can then not have another 120 mage until all other members have had that particular pick from the chest. (ie a 120 mage)

6. Any scrolls in the chest not required by anyone following the 'picks' should remain in the chest. Upon next spawn the system works the same, the new scrolls are added &amp; recorded, those on the spawn roll for order of pick, and the new scrolls plus those remaining from the previous spawn are then up for grabs. There should be no differentiation in 105 to 120 scrolls, any left overs should be available to ALL members under the same system.

You can use separate bags inside the secure chest so that it doesn't become messy, ie 120 spellcaster, 120 bard tamer, 120 warrior pally, 110 spellcaster etc

The record keepers just need a simple excel spreadsheet listing member names across the top and all the categories of powerscrolls from 120 to 105 in the left column. (up to you if you want to record 105's as personally I think those should be just dumped in another chest that anyone can grab from if they need)

The distribution system you currently have listed is only fair to the warlords.

You need the same system for any method of distribution of peerless loot too, or no one in the lower ranks will ever see a crimson if you party up to do peerless.

G

When the warlords take a scroll, it will generally be given out if someone needs it to use (eat). If not it will be stored until someone needs to eat it. However the guild needs money to run events (such a Capture the flag, king of the hill, PvP tournaments) as prizes and pay for the high cost of ventrilo, so I'm not denying some scrolls will be sold... but pretty much all the money will be used for the guilds use ONLY.

Tonight at 7:30 (AEDT) anyone interested please meet me at Luna.

J

Jalhak

Well believe it or not OPK is has the fairest system of all.

2 man spawn = 1 killer 1 proper (6 ps each u keep what u get)

4 man spawn = 2 killer 2 propers (3 ps each u keep what u get)

But we only do 2 man spawns because it is INEFFICIENT having more than that.

But the thing is Echo Pet is making a noob guild full of morons who can barley control a mouse and can't even see a pk on their screen. The high end members get the good stuff because they are the ones stopping OPK or KOV slaughtering them. A simple trammel such as yourself is considered cattle in fel, and lasts 2 seconds without protection. Thus the highend members providing protection for their spawn slaves, thus they do more and deserve more.

I believe pet and drac could spawn as quick as 8 noobs, if not quicker. Its interesting watching patheitc noob guilds and even KOV do despise. Takes them ages because they are dull and have no idea how to group spawn etc. Hell rat mages slaughter them.... What if a couple of OPK show up??

I will enjoy slaughtering you cattle!!!

G

LOL well I have killed a few reds in my time when it has been one v one if I am in my warrior or main archer, however think what you like. And given I can never be bothered pvp'ing you wouldn't expect me to ever win 1 v 1 either but I have. So for someone who can't be bothered with it, and does not even have one template actually set up for it then I guess the fact that not one red ever has taken me down in the last couple of yrs without needing to at least run off and heal at least once before doing it shows the quality of our reds.

Most times however I am in chars that I wouldn't even bother having a go with as they are definitely not gonna win so there is no point in even bothering to run, just let em kill the char and go do something else. I will never bother even giving them a run in a char that I know is totally not set up for it. So you may call us 'cattle' whatever, I prefer to view it as letting the kiddies get their jollies without it interfering with my game. Does it stop me from spending 70% of my hunting in fel, no. Does it worry me that I may get jumped on by a red, no. Do I care what you think.... hmm.... no.

Sheesh the last one that got killed and then verbally abused by Pet wasn't even gm in any skill but a trainee stealth char, with heal at 76, archery at 82 and everything else less than that. So what a glorious victory that must of been for him. Didn't even bother to fight back, just stood there, what a win. Did he get anything other than a bit of insurance, no. Can I afford it.... hmm I think so.

However most experience I have had with reds in fel has rarely been 1 v 1 has it? It is normally 2-3 to 1 on average. So there is no skill or glory in that either.

And no, if drac and pet want to set up a guild that doesn't rip off those they are supposed to be assisting then they should start it on the basis that they want an effective guild that has trust among its members. The best way to ensure trust is to ensure equity. If I was considering joining that guild under the proposed system that in itself would put me off. I will not join anything that gives one person more than another. Sure the leaders do more at a spawn, but the newbies will die more so go through tons more gold on insurance. It is a trade off isn't it. Plus, if they are seriously wanting newbies to give it a go and get better then all the more reason to start with equity and the chance for those newbies to get scrolled up and some money behind them to be able to compete. How many times have we heard how 'expensive' it is to get a pvp char up to speed. So ok, if that is the case then all the more reason for the equity.

And Petrify, if you have expenses then ask your members to contribute, either by selling their scrolls and contributing gold or sending you ten bucks. Sheesh a ventrilo server of 20 users would cost em 5-10 bucks each for a year, I know, I have a 10 user myself and that was only 90 bucks for 12 mths. If they don't wish to contribute then kick them out. Saying you 'need' to sell the stuff therefore you are entitled to first cut is a cop out. And to say you will 'give' to who needs stuff, given your reputation which you yourself have stated is pretty dismal when it comes to the community and the rest of the 'trammy' people on this shard, would be even less of a reason to engender trust.

and

<blockquote><hr>

A simple trammel such as yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly would not consider myself simple. You just wanna hope one day I don't decide to get into pvp and create a red guild. I am generally pretty good if I decide to do something and put some effort into it. If I ever decide to pvp I will learn it and I will be good at it. Of that I am certain. To this point in time I have no interest in pvp due to the lame trash talking and other total immaturity I have seen demonstrated time and time again by our 'elite' pvp'ers. Thing is, while ever the pvp'ers on this shard act like total idiots and continue with the trash talk and other silly things they do you will never get some of us who could probably give you some competition if they set their minds to it to even bother. I for one fit that category, I can't be bothered with it.

So with your obvious immature and condescending attitude displayed in your reply, you again just show me that pvp isn't worth the effort, if the likes of your views are anything to go by. Perhaps instead of calling the rest of the community 'cattle' you actually might wake up one day as to why no one can be bothered to pvp. Take a good look at your attitude and you may find the answer to that question. Better to be 'cattle' than to be a 'fool'.

G

OPK have never slaughtered anyone before why would you be able to now?

This guild is just a copy of SDK and we all know what happened there dont we Dal and Co?

As long as ppl go into it knowing what will happen to them and with their eyes open, then they will only lose&lt;and trust me 99% of ppl who join this "guild" will lose&gt; what they can afford to lose, others beware, theres enough warnings already concerning this setup...

Queen Aglaranna

2011 Winter Deco Contest
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Finky, if i said you very much reminded me of Nakor, would you have any idea what i was talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe good ol Nakor

Just wanted to say that i completely agree with Miss Echo.....i wouldn't enjoy playing in a guild that is set up like that. There isn't a lot of freedom in it and i for one really enjoy the freedom that comes with this game. Too many rules for me i'm afraid.
All the same i wish you the best with your new guild.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And Petrify, if you have expenses then ask your members to contribute, either by selling their scrolls and contributing gold or sending you ten bucks. Sheesh a ventrilo server of 20 users would cost em 5-10 bucks each for a year, I know, I have a 10 user myself and that was only 90 bucks for 12 mths. If they don't wish to contribute then kick them out. Saying you 'need' to sell the stuff therefore you are entitled to first cut is a cop out. And to say you will 'give' to who needs stuff, given your reputation which you yourself have stated is pretty dismal when it comes to the community and the rest of the 'trammy' people on this shard, would be even less of a reason to engender trust.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay so asking someone for there gold is better than taking something that isn't even theirs to being with? Okay so by your system, if they don't give you $5-10 IRL you would boot them... how is that fair? Why should someone be forced to pay RL cash for something over a game? I think 99.9999999% of people would rather pay for it through UO gold (which isn't even theirs) than pay for it through their own RL cash.

In this system (which, by the way, I didn't write... I just edited a few minor points) someone in the guild will NEVER be forced to pay for something.

Btw... A ventrilo server costs something like $19 U.S a month... not sure of the exact amount.

<blockquote><hr>

I certainly would not consider myself simple. You just wanna hope one day I don't decide to get into pvp and create a red guild. I am generally pretty good if I decide to do something and put some effort into it. If I ever decide to pvp I will learn it and I will be good at it. Of that I am certain. To this point in time I have no interest in pvp due to the lame trash talking and other total immaturity I have seen demonstrated time and time again by our 'elite' pvp'ers. Thing is, while ever the pvp'ers on this shard act like total idiots and continue with the trash talk and other silly things they do you will never get some of us who could probably give you some competition if they set their minds to it to even bother. I for one fit that category, I can't be bothered with it

[/ QUOTE ]

So where were you when AOS was released when their was hardly anyone who trash talked... or pre-aos... or pre-ren. Ohh wait... now I remember. Trash talking has existed in PvP on ALL shards since day one, like it or not it's part of PvP.

However if it is trash talk with your worried about then I suggest you look at rule 1a.

<blockquote><hr>

1a. Trash talking is not necessary and therefore players in the guild must not trash talk. If defeated in PvP, players must take it humbly. If you defeat someone in PvP, you must not demoralize them.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

How many times have we heard how 'expensive' it is to get a pvp char up to speed. So ok, if that is the case then all the more reason for the equity.

[/ QUOTE ]

To you 'expensive' is 10m. To me 'expensive' is 400m. With the increased drop-rate of PS's and Arties, I could fully gear up a character from scratch in less than a week. HOM? 6-10m. Rune beetle? 2-3. Totem of the void? I could give you one they're that common. Fey leggings? See totem of the void. Armour? Do peerless's or loot the champ boss... or I could give you armour. Ring/Braclet? Probably the most expensive bit, however a 1/3 and a 1/2 with a total of 5 sdi (which is all you need if you have HOM) isn't. Staff of Magi? ohh wait... they released Staff of Pyros. Quiver of infinity? Heritage token. Ps's? Use 115's (which aren't expensive) or 110's then go spawn and get 120's.

By the way... drac still isn't back from his holiday so I'm hoping he comes on tonight or I may have to delay guilding people. Still everyone interested meet me at luna at 7:30.

G

<blockquote><hr>

OPK have never slaughtered anyone before why would you be able to now?

This guild is just a copy of SDK and we all know what happened there dont we Dal and Co?

As long as ppl go into it knowing what will happen to them and with their eyes open, then they will only lose&lt;and trust me 99% of ppl who join this "guild" will lose&gt; what they can afford to lose, others beware, theres enough warnings already concerning this setup...

[/ QUOTE ]

See, people are already assuming so much. How do you know that I'm not genuine about this? Or are you a mind-reader like morri, buster and co?

<blockquote><hr>

Just wanted to say that i completely agree with Miss Echo.....i wouldn't enjoy playing in a guild that is set up like that. There isn't a lot of freedom in it and i for one really enjoy the freedom that comes with this game. Too many rules for me i'm afraid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if I set up a guild with no-rules whatsoever too many people would be complaining about trash talking and many, many other things. As for freedom... point out something which would limit your freedom? The fact that you would have to defend your guild's spawn?

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fairest system is to roll dice.

Just out of interest, what system did TC use, and KOV use now?

G

TC = Morri always pro's (been told that numerous people)... when avenger is on Avenger always pro's. Some of theses sources were: All of 3t, Robin, Hairy Man and others who have left/been kicked out of TC.

I think KOV use a reward point system? I'm not sure.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As in Feist? Not a clue!

G

To anyone who thinks this isn't serious.

Do you really believe that I would make a website if it was a scam?

Anyone who has never spawned before or who has never seriously pvped before I beg of you give this guild a go, don't be so quick to dismiss it. If so many people have a problem with the powerscrolls system. Well I can change it to the best of my ability... I have no doubt that whatever the system is, not everyone will be happy.

G

Firstly I said by selling some of their scrolls (or whatever else they have, even 200k a week pvm gold loot ie which annually equates to about 20 bucks real life) which costs them nothing, or by just sending you 10 bucks if they prefer that option. It didn't say anything about forcing anyone to spend real life cash, that is your interpretation.
<blockquote><hr>

Okay so asking someone for there gold is better than taking something that isn't even theirs to being with?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - Secondly if you do 3 or more spawns in a day and score for want of an example 6 or so 120's (plus whatever 115's and 110's) ie 120 mage, 120 swords, 120 ei, 120 bushido, 120 tame, 120 archery, the value in uo gold of just those is conservatively about 25 mil so ie at $2 bucks a mil 50 bucks real life gold. Over a month of three or more spawns a day it is $50 x 30 = $1500 real US dollars. Even if you only generated decent scrolls at a third that rate it is still $500 bucks a month.

So I would say the average person who can do the math would much rather give you some gold or even ten bucks than give the 'warlords' $500-1500 real dollars a month. How about you ask them? I know I would prefer the 120 swords that I can sell for say 8 mil which equates to 16 bucks than just give the 'warlords' that kinda money. Sheesh once a yr sending you the ten bucks for their contribution to the vent server would be made in one scroll. I think giving you $500 bucks a month or more that "wasn't yours to begin with" would be worse.

BTW

Order Information: &gt; &gt; Main Package &gt; &gt; Ventrilo - 10 Slots: 12-Months @ $50.39 + Setup: FREE

----------- if you are paying 19 US a month you are being severely ripped off if for a 10 slot for 12 mths is 4.19 US per month. That order was placed in about hmm May/June of this yr. I suggest you check who your ventrilo provider is. You may "not sure of the exact amount." but I am, at least for a ten slot, though from memory the larger user accounts were certainly not more than 4 times that rate and I seriously doubt you would need more than a 20, in fact odds are it would be rare you would have 10 in at once.

My other comments were not directed at you, but the other person but as you responded:

Yes, you are right trash talking has been in pvp forever, and what you fail to realise is that is why MOST people do not wish to partake in it. One day, the pvp'ers will actually wake up to the fact that the only respect pvp'ers will ever have by the larger community, which would actually generate more interest in PVP as a whole, will be the day when a PVP Leader actually has the balls to instruct his guild to never partake in it, never trash people out, never get into the total crap you see time after time on this forum, and go about creating a pvp guild that goes, kills, doesn't rez kill continually, doesn't dry loot the target but acts in a manner that shows a level of maturity while actually being a good and effective pvp guild at the same time. Gee one day they may even learn to compliment a 'trammie' if they actually stop and have a go back and even give them some tips for 'next time' ..... LOL never on this shard tho, I doubt our 'elite' pvp'ers would ever think more than the last 'trammie noob U suxors' comment.

You ever heard the term 'Silent but Deadly'? I think that is a reputation any PVP guild leader should aim at, as 'Silly and Immature' doesn't really have the same ring to it. What UO pvp'ers have continually failed to see (from day one of UO) is that the reason PVP will never be the more popular type of game play is due to this fact alone. Why when Trammel opened and players had a 'choice' was there a rush like the floodgates of hell opening out of Fel? I guess they are slow learners, in 10 yrs they still haven't 'got it'.

You may say all you like about your rule 1a, however I seriously wonder how long that will last, about 5 minutes if you stick to form. You may surprise me, and even if you do, the problem is the 'other' opk and pk'ers from other guilds will do enough of the trash talking for you anyway so the same applies. Who needs it? There is not much point in asking newbies to refrain from the trash talking when the 'elite' pvp'er in the main guilds don't have the level of maturity to actually want to improve their nest.

As for "How many times have we heard how 'expensive' it is to get a pvp char up to speed. So ok, if that is the case then all the more reason for the equity."

If you read what I wrote, I actually said 'IF' that is the case. I for one do not believe it is, but if you read most threads concerning pvp the 'reason' someone got 'pwned' was because they didn't have the 'gear' and the reason your 'warlords' need the scrolls is also to 'provide' the gear.

Personally I could set up ten characters with a full pvp rig tomorrow if I so wished. I wouldn't even need a week. And it wouldn't cost me one cent. I have all those items you mentioned and then some, and probably the largest jewellery collection on the shard with well over 1500 pieces in store. Anyone who needed to pay 400 mil for any 'item' would be a total fool and you have absolutely no idea what I consider to be expensive it certainly isn't 10 mil as you stated. I have 80 mil worth of heritage tokens alone which take up about 400 lockdowns of my 28000 lockdowns, gained perfectly legitimately, hence why I am 'donating' 35 or more to the [EVE] Christmas party tomorrow night. This alone equates to a donation of more than 10 million gold if I sold them at 300k per token.

Never assume that because I 'choose' not to pvp that I couldn't if I wished, nor assume that because I elect not to it is because I wouldn't be any good at it (as given a few months practice) I have no doubts at all that I could be very good. Also never assume that you have to pvp to actually make money in this game, you don't, in fact, I could say to that other guy that he is more like my 'combine harvester', I just buy what he harvests for me and don't need to do those boring spawns over and over again. All my characters are fully scrolled up to 120 and I never got my hands dirty nor had to put up with the trash talk to get them. You could say that OPK and TC went and did the harvesting for me and then I waited while they kept undercutting their own markets til they were at a price I was prepared to pay.

Anyways good luck with your guild. And my comments are in no way intended to bring your 'effort' down just to explain a few things that may make it more successful if you are seriously wishing to attract players. Most players will give anything a go if it is equitable and they can see there is something in it for them. The way I see it, as you advertised it would NOT attract me, so take what I have said as you wish, it doesn't really matter, I am giving you my opinion only, you can agree with it or not. Doesn't worry me.

G

KOV use a point system.

Every Guild Event, for example, Virtues or Peerlesses are posted on our Guild Website. We sign up for them. Everyone that is signed up and attends are rewarded points for participation.

At spawns we keep the scrolls that fall into our backpacks. The pro'd scrolls are retained by the Guild (and contrary to popular belief, we are not pro'd by only one person. At the beginning of the spawn we call party and pro - because we train virtues as a Guild, and have reached the highest level, anyone can and does pro).

The pro'd scrolls are listed with an Event Point value. If you want the scroll, you trade your points for it. All scrolls are open to everyone with enough points. Therefore the more active you are the more chance you have of getting a good scroll. The only proviso is that the scroll must be eaten in front of the Council Member who has given it to you. This is to discourage (I say discourage, not eliminate) dishonesty and the possible selling of scrolls.

Another advantage of this system is that you don't have to stand around after a spawn rolling dice. You can get straight into the next one. The downside is that there is a bit of "admin" involved as someone has to update the website and keep lists of scrolls, points and distributions.

It works well for us and it seems fair. We know the scrolls are going where they are needed for characters, and not to line Guildies pockets.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Order Information: &gt; &gt; Main Package &gt; &gt; Ventrilo - 10 Slots: 12-Months @ $50.39 + Setup: FREE

[/ QUOTE ]

Ventrilo in America = Cheap.

If it's located in Australia it's way more expensive because Australia's bandwidth cost is HEAPS more. Ours is a 20 person located in Brisbane.

T

Tasaio

<blockquote><hr>

TC = Morri always pro's (been told that numerous people)... when avenger is on Avenger always pro's. Some of theses sources were: All of 3t, Robin, Hairy Man and others who have left/been kicked out of TC.

[/ QUOTE ]
If people had justice protecting was rotated amongst people when doing back to back spawns.
For one of spawns whoever started it got first dibs to pro.
Morri did pro a lot of spawns and it generally did default back to her if no one else put there hand up, but it was never a case of she "always pro's". Avenger when he was on actually rarely pro'd any spawns.
If you stuck around and joined in regularly at spawns you got to pro, simple as that.
Almost all the "sources" you mention were in TC very briefly and when it came to spawns they were in it for one reason only and that was to make money for 'themselves', so when they had to keep sharing they generally got cranky and left with chips on their shoulders.

I haven't been playing but from keeping an eye on stratics it certainly appears that something is needed to try revive PvP on Oce.
Drac has been a scammer from way back but hopefully you guys can pull this off honourably.
Good luck!

G

Refined the powerscroll policy with a bit of inspiration from ye ole Kovers... I think this system is much fairer.

T

the kiwi

lol @morri always pro's.

hahahha

and those people.. they were always obsessed with getting PS to the point it annoyed TC members, and they always were last to pro... because noone likes money hungry members! everyone in TC had enough gold already.. and had all the PS they needed, or got given.. those members just wanted their share always, and never really cared about the otheres.. and got booted for the trouble

and for morri always pro'ing.. you'll find its more for the fact that people like Tas, myself, chom, av, obi, baba.... never really want to pro... infact i think whatever PS i got i just gave to morri to sell on her overpriced vendor with fast turnaround!

lol.. like TC needed the gold anyway

(and by TC i mean the members.. not the random sooks like you named above
)

P

PazaOPK

<blockquote><hr>

lol @morri always pro's.

hahahha

and those people.. they were always obsessed with getting PS to the point it annoyed TC members, and they always were last to pro... because noone likes money hungry members! everyone in TC had enough gold already.. and had all the PS they needed, or got given.. those members just wanted their share always, and never really cared about the otheres.. and got booted for the trouble

and for morri always pro'ing.. you'll find its more for the fact that people like Tas, myself, chom, av, obi, baba.... never really want to pro... infact i think whatever PS i got i just gave to morri to sell on her overpriced vendor with fast turnaround!

lol.. like TC needed the gold anyway

(and by TC i mean the members.. not the random sooks like you named above
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey genius want to recheck what you just typed?

Noone likes money hungry members...

Morris overpriced vendors...

Conclusion: everyone hates morri.

Fair call. Sounds about right. Even all of TC hate her. Says right there.

G

LOL

Yep we are pretty "ole" in KOV, although we still boast the youngest member, Barbie (she's a real cutie)

S

shadowhawkuo

<blockquote><hr>

Also never assume that you have to pvp to actually make money in this game, you don't, in fact

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone can make 'money' in this game! Just gotta have the right 'tools'

I

imported_thenow

TC's protecting systems as already stated by Tas and kiwi was/is a rotating system. Fairly split amongst whoever is doing the spawns.
Constantly attacking to avoid scrutiny is examples of opk's deception and motives.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL

Yep we are pretty "ole" in KOV, although we still boast the youngest member, Barbie (she's a real cutie)

[/ QUOTE ]

How old is Barbie? We had Mikayla in EOB who was i think 4-5 who had no problems at peerless hehe.

G

Well anybody who believes [1] aren't serious. Bladebard, Draconius, Frogskin and myself took on 4 OPK in despise last night. We beat them 3x before Bladebard had to go so we had no chance of killing the champ (we probably would've killed it before they beefed it up). So Draconius, Frogskin and myself made a last stand and held it for as long as we could before dying.

It was great fun and one of the best fights I've had in months.

L

Lord Jasen_OrB

The overall importance of it all is that people just have some fun and give a different aspect of UO a try.

I remember the days of SDK and 10 noobs running around taking cheap shots that aggrivated the crap out of the opposition to no end, resulting in quite a bit of kills. Those were some fun times. The only downside to it all was the eventual greed that turned out in the higher ranks. Im sorry but when people can start financing real international vacations off the backs of their guild members, it truly is sad.

Keep the greed and bs out and the guild will work great... arm the noobs will lots of bolas!

As far as the PS thing goes... just pay attention to your guild members and make sure they all get 120'd as to their characters abilities. If you're getting 120 mage scrolls and you've got a line of members that need them... hand em to em and make them eat.

There is plenty of profit in a spawning guild to go around... plenty... in the days of SDK i made more than any of you could possibly believe and I wasnt anywhere close to what others were making. Even lowly ones were pulling 10-25m per week, (and thats when gold was very valuable).

And spies... they will be there... trust me... more than you think. Don't ever care about that... it creates division and unnnecessary bickering and throws you from the original intent of it all. Just boot as necessary and have some fun with it when you come across it! The best way is to boot from the Guild HQ, that way the entire account is banned. Get em banned there first and then out of the guild.

The guild leaders need to demonstrate maturity and be an example for the rest. If you have renegades, you're going to collapse from the inside.

Overall... just keep the intent in place at all times and keep the greed far away. Make prizes for the noobs who kill or act like cannon fodder... lots of ways to enhance the original philosophy of the guild.

Good Luck!

D

Dain69

Blah blah i can't be bothered reading much beyond pets first post, most of it is dribble trying to put down the idea.

Why are people so negative?!

Do you not understand, the people that run the guild aren't likely to rip you off, THEY WANT PVP, if they scam/mistreat you, you will quit; if u quit then they have no PvP and then they have no purpose in playing.

PvP on oceania is DEAD and all there doing is making more.

Sign me up.

I wont be around much and i wont spawn/peerless much but i will PvP and do events.

Must i rly put up details pet, i think u know most of em.

G

Barbie was 4 when she first started playing her own char.

Prior to that she used to sneak a run around on her mum's when she wasn't looking.

Some of her biggest achievements were taming her own pet dog who followed her around faithfully, sometimes he would get lost behind the pillars in Luna and we would have to find him again for her.

It was great when she learned how to hotkey "hello" and we all thought she was talking to us.

LOL

G

BladeBard turns into a pumpkin at midnight.

Actually he gets up around 5.30am every morning for work starting at 6.30am, and he is old so the late nights don't agree with him much.

Better to get him off the computer before he starts hallucinating and pk'ing himself.

G

<blockquote><hr>

BladeBard turns into a pumpkin at midnight.

Actually he gets up around 5.30am every morning for work starting at 6.30am, and he is old so the late nights don't agree with him much.

Better to get him off the computer before he starts hallucinating and pk'ing himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You picking on us old blokes? we been there done that and as a matter of fact done it again!lol you will find me online at hours you never expect mwhahah
especially when OPK are having nanny naps

G

LOL

I wouldn't dream of dissing you old blokes. You provide me with too much entertainment.

BladeBard: "Honey these young tikes have asked me to go on a spawn. Now if I can only remember what a spawn is.. **Crams Stratics** Ah yes, I remember spawns.. Now if I remember rightly, in my days of glory, I have to hit these things that pop up until finally some big nasty buck pops up at the end and I have to kill him"

Cery: "That's nice dear, now have you got everything you need in your backpack. Have you got pots? Have you got bandies, better take plenty of them, you are going to need them. Have you got insurance? Make sure you have your good armour on?"

BladeBard: "Yes yes dear, stop your nagging, I am not ready for the scrap heap just yet. *looks around to make sure the better half is not watching* ticks off pots, bandies, insurance* Righto then love, I think I am ready to go.

Cery: "Have you got your clean underwear on? I don't want those OPK boys seeing you in those grotty old Y fronts when they kill you?"

BladeBard: "Geez by the time the woman lets me out of the place, the spawn will be half over. Now what's a spawn again.... *crams stratics* oh yes that's right".. Ok then I am off.

Cery: "Do you know where you are going? Have you got a rune? Shall I come and invis somewhere so I can rez you if you need it?"

BladeBard: "****n it woman, what do you take me for? I am a warrior, do you think I need you to hold my hand. This is a spawn, it's man's business, just get back to your crafting and leave me alone. I will bring back the head of Barracoon and you will eat your words"

Cery: "Ok dear, just be careful"

BladeBard: "Dammit I just got an ICQ. Level 4 been and gone. I missed the damn spawn. What's a spawn *crams stratics* Oh yes that's right"

L

Lord Jasen_OrB

That sums up your UO career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grins*

G

Ah Jasen remeber whipper snipper you still 349 kill behind the mighty warrior BK
I gm healing on you lol

L

Lord Jasen_OrB

I shall present 200 robes soaked in BK's blood! We can do DNA test... Ill give em to Constable Fox!

Jasen 423, BK 2 (one of ems a rez kill!)

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys obviously have put alot of time and effort into this and hats off to you both. I rarely go to fel and when I have, enjoyed not being ganked by a crashing pvp guild
So I have selfish reasons why I dont want you to succeed lol... But there is a side of me thats excited for you and wish you the best of luck with it. I may even have a char that I designed for spawning that may join

Its quiet obvious that pvp on Oceania isnt as strong as it once was. A major factor is because alot of people have left UO to go play WoW, and I can understand this because of lack of EA games support, GM attention and gifts that suck. But thats another thread :p

I for one have been bitten with the recruitment of Dracs char into S^R and he wiped out 'green players' looted them and left guild, lol. To his credit though he was obviously bored and is an opportunist
Think he did the same to KOV :p But in saying that, OUW is his and Pets guild and in the next few weeks EVERYONE will be keeping an eye on it and if there is unrest within its ranks you will certainly know about it in flaming threads on here.

Good on ya guys for taking the initiative...

G

Blah Blah-blah Blah-blah

i hear alot of back and forth bickering about rules and such - is this not a game?
(games have rules yes, games are ment to be fun yes)

when i get back into the game SIGN ME UP or at least my char i wish to spawn and pvp with atleast because everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves and pet maybe a trash talking pvp'er and drac an evil optunist BUTTTTTTTTTTT and thats a very big but one thing that i read while trying not to fall asleep was i think it came from Ms Echo now dont quote me on this as its late and im at work and well not 100 percent concentrating - everyone makes profit in fel (not exact wording) now weither your an evil opotunist that will back stab your own guild members to get an extra buck or some noob who is constantly cannon fodder if you are going to attend these spawns your going to get gold right? your going to get 1 or 2 PS eventually right?

Personally who cares what Joe Blow get as long as you come out with more than you lost in insurance then its a win right? if on the other hand your loosing more insurance that what your getting at the spawn then there is something wrong there and talk to the spawn coordinator or guild leader and if nothing benifits from that leave the guild and wipe it off as a loss its not the end of the world especially not the end of the UO game.

I have been a member of TC, KOV, SDK, BR and even OPK (very briefly) at one point or another hell ive iven been in ORB and ORG back in the day and a few other guilds that were pvp\pvm guilds from day one of oceania and even though sometimes i didnt come back with much from hunts or spawns or the such i still came back with more than i lost hell i think there was one time i just barely managed to make up in looted gold of the amount i lost in insurance but i managed to obtain i think 1 115 ps which in my books was a bonus for me as it was one of the first ps that i ever got over 110.

If the guild fails well so be it at least the gave it a try and i for one am not going to sit on the side lines and say i told you so and be a bigget who didnt give them a chance to start with im accually going to have a go with them and if worst case prevails i can at least say well i did give it a go and i did come out of it in the end with a few k of gold and a few ps even if there low end ones and even though i died a lot and lost insurance i at least had a few hours of fun and got to do something other than sit at the bank yet again flamming threads in stratics that are trying something new.

In the last 5 hours of comming back to stratics ive noticed so much has changed but alot has still stayed the same but there are a few people out there with less than reputable pasts trying something new and i commend them for it and well even you Ms Echo your past isnt 100 percent squiky clean either as i remember a power hungry young woman who cracked a darky when Jack Black didnt hand the guild to you when he left and you left the guild and sulked, now im not saying this to have a dig at you im saying it to prove that even though petrify and drac have obviously not well hidden shady pasts we ALL have skelles in our closets of power hungry moments that well do us no justice EVEN ME.

But i do have one thing that has got me curious OCE isnt that large well im going based on what it was like when i left caus i havent fully returned yet but my theory though virtually impossible is this - what would happen if everyone that ever ventured into FEL bar sdk and TC and even KOV were to join this guild who would be the opposing factions to PVP against or protect spawns from so the likes of pet and drac would still get bored caus all the would have to pvp with is the usual sdk tc and kov unless they kill there own members hmmm anyway its just a thought.

BUT ultimately in the end if it gives me a few extra K in the bank and a few extra PS then ill give em a go and as soon as i get my new Credit Card and reactivate my accounts ill stick a char in there to spawn pvp and go to these events if they allow me to and as for trash talking in the game or comming on here and boasting about how i throttled some pathetic noob in fel well whoever is going to wait to hear me say that will be waiting a very long time caus if i kill anyone in fel it will be with respect and if anyone kills me well i wont winge about it ill just take it as a learning experience and try to see where my flaws lie and if they res kill me well kudos to them for being bored and me being silly enough to spawn with them nearby and as for ganking well again kudos for them for having support as warfair isnt always about 1vs1 thats what duels are for.

anyway here i am blabbering on again hehehe anyone that red my posts in the past knows im good at doing that lol i could talk under wet cerment so i hope to see everyone again soon and remember LETS ALL HAVE FUN

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hello as most of you know One United World ([1] or OUW) is starting up, many of you have questions regarding our purpose and why we should be trusted. Our guild charter will answer most questions and we will be hosting a website which should be up in a day or two.

One United World is now recruiting. See me in game, ICQ me or Email me at [email protected]. Please visit our website (it's still getting started) at www.uo-ouw.com

If you wish to apply for OUW please PM me, ICQ me on 234-011-616, post in this thread or wait until the website is up. When applying you must agree to the guild charter. The application should be set out like this:

<center> Application </center>

Name (what your character/s which you want to join are called): Alatriel Ferowyn
Template (what your character/s templates are)*: Alchemy Wrestling Mage.
Former guilds (what your character/s former guilds were)*: OPK
Main interest in joining OUW (e.g PvP, Spawns, Peerless ect)*: Everything.
How often do you play UO (e.g an hour a day): Five to six hours a day
(depending on what is happening on UO and if I am home or not).
Brief description of yourself (as a UO player)*: I started UO in 2000, left for a while and came back just after AOS was released. I play UO to PvP but I also enjoy doing things such as events and pride myself on how well I do in them. I don't hate anyone in UO but I do dislike some individual players.

* This will not effect your chance of getting into One United World, however we are interested in knowing these categories.

<center> Guild Charter </center>

Guild Structure:

Circle of Command:
1. Five Warlords. (Petrify, Draconius, ???????????,??????????,??????????)

2. 12 Commanders. (??????????,??????????,??????????,??????????,??????????,...)

3. Everyone else is a soldier.

Guild Charter:
1. The Warlords make the decisions on the Guilds behalf. They guide the Guilds direction.
2. All Warlords and Commanders will use Vent when they are playing the game.
3.All Soldiers will try to have Vent on when playing the game.
4. All guild members will have their guild tags showing when in game.
5. The Guild has a circle of trust. The circle starts with the Warlords who
have the most trust in the Guild. The Commanders have the next level and the Soldiers are the next level.
6. Guild assets will be managed by officers of the Guild based on the level of
trust required for the guild asset.

Spawning:
decide if it will be purchased from the initial person by way of the Guilds
coffers. Should the Guild not want it, then the person is free to sell it to
whomever they like.
2a. If the scroll is obtained through protecting someone then the scroll method will be applied:
i. Warlords will take all 120 powerscrolls obtained through protection.
ii. If a guild member needs the 120 powerscroll (to eat, not sell) they may have it free of charge however that's on the condition that it is eaten in front of whoever is highest in command at the time.
iii. 120's not eaten will be kept in a storage chest encase someone needs it.
iv. 120's that have been in the storage chest for over a week will be sold.
Circle of Trust in the guild e.g If a Warlord is on they must protect everyone, if their are no Warlords on at the time, a Commander must do the
protection (all players are expected to have a character with Knight of Justice).
3a. Scrolls captured through the killing of an enemy guild member are to
follow the charter as stipulated in 1a.
4a. All players logged into the guild must come to the spawn at the start of
level four or whenever stipulated by the highest in the Circle of Command, if
more than one spawn is on at a time... you must attend the spawn with the
highest zone of risk e.g A despise would be ranked a higher risk zone than a
marble spawn, a marble spawn that had been scouted by an opposing guild would be a higher risk zone than a west ice.

Player versus Player Combat:

4a. In player versus player combat the key to success is teamwork, without
which we will not succeed. All players are expected to follow the team's strategy, strategies will be called out by the following people:
i. Warlords must call out the strategies and players to target first.
ii. In the case that no Warlords are on Commanders will call out strategies
and players to target.
4b. If a player is dead, no matter the rank, you must try to resurrect him as
soon as possible, never leave a team mate behind.
i. never leave your team unless instructed to do so, if you are fighting in a
situation where you are with more than one or more person from your guild you are expected to fight beside them at all costs.

Peerless:

Command they get to choose who will come with them at the peerless, the
highest person attending the peerless in the Circle of Command must determine the strategies used in the peerless room.

Rules:

The guild will employ a three strike policy, players seen (by members of our
guild) not following the rules will by given one strike. Once a player receives three strikes the Warlords will punish them. The punishment will be
decided on the strikes in which they receive.*
1a. Trash talking is not necessary and therefore players in the guild must not
trash talk. If defeated in PvP, players must take it humbly. If you defeat someone in PvP, you must not demoralize them.
1b. Not obeying this rule will give you one strike.
2a. Players must respect others inside the guild and honor the circle of command.
2b. Respect can be defined as not abusing someone, not killing them while they are AFK, not looting them without permission from the player, not attacking
them without permission of the player and just generally being nice to them.
2c. Not obeying this rule will give you one strike.
3a. Players must never take more than three things from the guild headquarters at a time (unless a Warlord has given you permission to do so).
3b. Taking more than three things will result in one strike. Taking more than
six will result in two strikes, and taking more than nine will result in three
strikes.
4a. When logged into the guild and Player Versus Player combat is taking
place, you are expected to be there (if you have permission of a Warlord or
the next highest in the Circle of Command, you will not have to show up).
5a. Players must not be in an opposing guild without a Warlords permission.
5b. Not obeying this rule will result in two strikes.

* The Warlords reserve the right to change any rules at any time, voted on by all Warlords.

(Sorry if it's set out messy)

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see you have put thought into it, and I wish you luck. I admire some of your rules some others are not for me or not how I would do things but this is your guild so your entitled to run it the way you see fit.

It is up to others whether or not they will follow you and agree to your rules. And if they do that is a choice they make freely and really has nothing to do with anyone else or there opinions.

As most of you know I do not get along with Pet on most occasions but by the same time I think some people should show some respect this was his thread to promote his guild not be attacked for what his guild stands for and I do not think any of you would appreciate him attacking your guild or how your guild is run....I know because he has done that to me in the past but he seems to have put some thought into this and is harming no one in the process if anyone joins his guild they do so after reading the rules so they know what they are agreeing to.

ultimately it is there choice to go along with the rules or not.

G

Came upon this post just floating around stratics. I recently started a guild on napa with a few friends, and it instantly blossomed; top 10 on the guild list from uo.com (napa), and the guild is maybe a month old. I occasionally run champs with some players, but more often we run peerless. Only three methods for running peerless:
1) Drop party as soon as we get to peerless area, and you get what you get.
2) Drop party at redline
3) Key up as many times as there are peeps in party, and each player gets their own entire corpse.

I appreciate that the system for 120s has to be different; different risks, different rewards, and different drop system (most namely the protector). That being said, I can't help but think of the entire ruleset of my guild:

1) Show tag
2) Be on often enough (wtv that means)
3) Treat people with the respect they DESERVE (obvious emphasis on deserve)

We have some new players, a good number of returning vets, and a few fairly wealthy players. Every single person is an emissary, and is welcome and encouraged to guild whomever they like. That person is of course then subject to the guild's assesment...it sounds crazy - even to me - but I haven't had a SINGLE problem with ANY member, not one. Even the members that have, in the past, earned themselves a bit of a bad reputation, even they show respect for every other member in the guild. People help each other out. I build satisfactory 70s suits for aspiring warriors. I have an extra scrappers? Given away. Someone else got a 115 scroll when they're scrolled to 120 in that skill? Given away. Next guy replaced his uber warrior jewel with an even uberer (lol) one? He sells it to a guildy for a better-than-fair price. The idea is this: EACH INDIVIDUAL IS ASSUREDLY MOST SUCCESSFUL IN THIS GAME - ALBEIT IN ANYTHING I CAN THINK OF - WITH THE GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE OF THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM. We're not the most geared out guild anywhere, and we don't own fel. But, [censored], we have a great time playing the game.

All about philosophy. Having good people TO PLAY WITH is better than having a house full of event rares to look at, imho.