• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Outspark Fans!

E

emist

Hey all, I'm new here!

Just wanted to say hey to anyone who's an Outspark player. Outspark, for those who don't know is a game publisher and has released a couple of real cool games.

There's a game networking site for it called SparkOnline. From what I've seen, it's still being updated but the site is in great working condition so it's worth checking out. It has sections for guides, databases, events, and some other features. It's an affiliate of Outspark's social-networking site, OutsparkClub. OutsparkClub provides users with the ability create a myspace-like profile. It's really cool to play around with.

Anyways, check the sites out...and play the games too...I got a few of my MSN buddies to have a go at it and they liked it. :)