• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Wrath of the 1337 King

G

I got to the mom part. That was enough for me.
This has got to be a joke...

G

Well...the "Wrath of the 1337 King" part of the title that spoofs on the upcoming expansion, was cute enough to make me follow the link, but when I saw the rest of the movie title description included "sexy horny" when I got there, I passed on watching. (Not to mention the non-kid friendly nasty comments by users below the movie post.)

-Skylark

P

pikon198

haha, i got annoyed after the first three mins too. Sadly i think the whole movie is like the first three mins. I skipped ahead. Funniest part was his 50 year old moma playing wow, she was powerleveling something and kept saying pwned pwned pwned.