• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] WoW: The Molten Core - does UO stand a chance?

Y

Yacct

<blockquote><hr>

Irvine, Calif. -- April 1, 2008 -- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. announces its long-awaited return to console gaming with World of Warcraft: The Molten Core™, a spinoff of the 40-person raid dungeon from its award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), World of Warcraft®. World of Warcraft: The Molten Core will allow players to experience the excitement of the hit raid dungeon in a completely new format, with new challenges and new rewards.

[/ QUOTE ]

World of Warcraft: Molten Core

I mean I love UO and all but one look at the trailer and I think Blizzard has finally turned me to the dark side. Plus it gives me a reason to pull the atari out of the garage.

G

*roflmao*
Did you also believe that lord of the rings were bringing in the fowl-peoples of middle earth?? (link)
or mebbe that wow was also gunna have bard hero's?

Man people get sucked in so easy, People in town here, thought there was a real lion on the round-about (holding a sign for the radio station mind you) heading out to the zoo....