• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Those up for a conversation

• Thread starter imported_UOPODCASTING.COM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

If you are not on twitter then your not in. Social media and social networking are becoming one of primary services we wont live without going forward. Twitter is the conscious of the in crowd, the pulse to the net, the connected live wire, the jungle drums of the digital era.

Do you have your finger on the pulse, are you aware of whats breaking and whats old? The network is continuing to evolve and provide more relevance every day. Twitter underlies the social within us and with the advent of usable mobile devices, the marriage in convenience and real time are beginning to converge.

if I have spiked your interest.

S

siyeng0

<blockquote><hr>

Social media and social networking are becoming one of primary services we wont live without going forward.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't live my primary services. Really. Whether I'm moving forward or backward, I prefer to live life.

<blockquote><hr>

Twitter is the conscious of the in crowd, the pulse to the net, the connected live wire, the jungle drums of the digital era. Do you have your finger on the pulse, are you aware of whats breaking and whats old?

[/ QUOTE ]
If the pulse is also a "connected live wire," then I'm happy to keep my finger well away from it. Otherwise I'd be in danger of not living anything, primary services or otherwise.

<blockquote><hr>

Twitter underlies the social within us...

[/ QUOTE ]
I've got a social within me?! Don't lie under her! Get her out of me! For the love of god!

<blockquote><hr>

...and with the advent of usable mobile devices, the marriage in convenience and real time are beginning to converge.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, my convenience and my real time were living in sin when they were surrounded by unusable mobile devices. Now that the phone is working, they're thinking of tying the knot. Although apparently they have two separate marriages, as suggested by the word "converge..." Perhaps they're considering a daring multi-concept marriage. They're unconventional and radical, my convenience and my real time, possibly because they've spent too much time on Twitter. (Personally, I think it'll end in divorce.)

<blockquote><hr>

if I have spiked your interest.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am definitely experiencing some sort of spike. The incantation for it can be found in your local necromancer's spellbook. In Sar, I think.

In other words, good luck with your textual telecommuting.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You spiked my intrest, i went to the link, then lost intrest. Sorry.

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Good for you, just because you subscribe to one perspective, doesn't mean I have too or expect you to see mine.

Whether you choose to listen and participate is your choice, no ones trying to convince you either way.

G

I like the stripping one personally
Its rather comedic. Brimming with hilarities even