• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] The new & shiny trash talk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katlene

Dont break the ROC, have fun and dont bring in any serious crud.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!:p:D

A

Amathist of PoC

Katlene your mount is as vicious as a fluffy kitten and you fight like a baby chicken...oh wait no thats just your avatar.

A

Amathist of PoC

Did you get a fur ball from you kitten?

Arrrh to Ere is human to ARRH is pirate.

T

Teeshy

You know how you sometimes read things super quick, and the letters all get mucked up?

I totally read "fur ball" as "full bar" and really did wonder where the conversation had went!

*coughs and wanders off*

A

Amathist of PoC

I think Teeshy visted a full bar before reading the forums and it affected her vision *grins*

S

Septimus

You know how you sometimes read things super quick, and the letters all get mucked up?

I totally read "fur ball" as "full bar" and really did wonder where the conversation had went!

*coughs and wanders off*

I actually do that a lot, today I started watchin a movie cause I thought it said the perfect assassin, but it was assistant and was full of bad acting like in one of "those" movies minus the "climaxs" lol. Truely terrible and I feel robbed of like 30mins of life wondering when someone was going to die...

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smurfette Rocks!

*Insult towards Ama deleted cos it was just way to intelligent* :O

is she talking to me?

no.

How come?

No one likes you! Your a loser!

Am not!

Are too!

Am not!

Are too!

Am not!

Are too!

O

Ovrkill

Sorry to spoil your fun, but right now we wont have one of these threads.

Please leave it a while before another one is created. Ask me first before you do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.