• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT Superbowl commercial thread!

I

imported_Luka Melehan

someone has his day all planned out. *s*

S

Stealth Caster

No way, the Thriller one with the lizards was the best so far. Godfather was ok, but the care was awesome

A

absimiliard

Meh, nothing grabbed me as cleverly amusing enough merely as commercials. I'm done with Thriller myself, so again, Meh.

However content-wise two things excite me quite a bit.

I'm psyched to see they made a movie of Prince Caspian. He is perhaps one of my favorite characters in the Narnia series. I am quite looking forward to this.

Secondly, I'm intrigued by New Amsterdam. Immortals hiding in the real world makes an interesting premise and I'll watch an episode or two to see if it is any good.

-abs

I

imported_SavageSP

Uni-Brow Girl with the Peanuts is the best so far!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I was disappointed with the commericals...what's up with this? The game was good, the commercials weren't half as good...how does that happen?

G

Thumbs down on all the internet and cell phone peeps adds same old same and they all sucked.

First commercial that made me laugh, Budweiser............makes ya breathe fire commercial.............he romatically torches the candles............. then asks if she had a cat............then SNEEZES torches the kitty and her hair........ well I cracked up laughing anyhow.

Also Budweiser...........rocky theme song music with the bud horse and the doggie......................
I like the bud commercials that oft speak of will power and stick to itiveness...although my fav one of all would be many a super bowl ago also bud's of the like donkey that could the donkey that wanted to be the Anheiser coach lead horse......and became one.

I liked the fed x pigeons one esp. the gigantic ones, dropping their payload and flying down and destroying everything below.

But not too amused by them like in prior years of superbowl super commmercials think some of them multimillionare corps losing their sense of *DUTY and HUMOR* for doing up superbowl commmercials that entertain us like before and they paying more now so...........they went boringly corporate CEO on us too many of em zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! ONCE a year you would think they let their stuffy ceo suits corporate hair down and do a cool ad once !!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tom Petty is Beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I would not go that far !
Tom Petty looks like my brother-in-law...sooo meh... but at least he sung played most of songs I was wanting to hear from him tonite.

I kept losing my patience at the menfolk talking like old biddies bout the game shouting stfu bring on halftime ya men babbling like old women...........stfu bring on the show..........
Hubby just looked at me and laughs and said they do blather on so........... I go yeh like old biddies !! Bring us the half time show already ........... !

G

Meh I was only mildly amused ...almost seemed sacraligeous *sp* to do MJ's THRILLER with reptiles for a foofoo yuppie drink thing commercial !

S

Sir Ha-ward

How badly would you all have [censored] yourselves if there would have been a superbowl commercial for UO?

M

majorwoo

<blockquote><hr>

How badly would you all have [censored] yourselves if there would have been a superbowl commercial for UO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, someone tried to make a funny!

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

Uni-Brow Girl with the Peanuts is the best so far!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd do her for a can of cashews! Yum!