• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Spore hits Australia

F

Fink

And for once, we got an EA game ahead of the USA!

Anyone else on Oceania also playing Spore?

K

Katlene

Yep i have been playing the last few days, z-monster has aswell she loves it as much as i do *laughs* Its such a different type of game its great

A

Amathist of PoC

I think I got an email inviting me but didn't know what it was so just deleted it.

F

FootStool

I love how it was being sold over here even before the actual release date, people who con games middle men are awesome in my opinion.

Feenicks managed to find one of my creatures running around in the game and I got in touch with him through there kind of.

So there are two more names you can add to your buddy list but be warned, I run a goatse sporecast :D

F

Fink

Feen's creations have made their way into my games, and I think a few of mine have crossed over into his (an "epic" version of my AT-ST sure did, was roughly to scale at that size). I also made some freaky monkeys a month or so back that returned to kick my ass, Jumanji-style . Hoping I don't run into my Predator- or Alien-inspired critters.

I just walked into EB Games and asked for Spore, they guy goes, "oh yeah, we have that..", was more than happy to sell it to me.

W

Wilis

Finally got my copy here in the US! Love it!

(But as usual, my toons dont make friends very well and the local animals eat me... LOL!)

Fink, how do we search each other out? Send me a PM :)) I think I missed that in the Sporepedia...

F

Fink

Finally got my copy here in the US! Love it!

(But as usual, my toons dont make friends very well and the local animals eat me... LOL!)

Fink, how do we search each other out? Send me a PM :)) I think I missed that in the Sporepedia...

I'm ArtFink.. I had to use my first and last names because Spore won't accept less than 6 letters.

It's better to scan my creations from the back(earliest)... the newer stuff tends to get spammed out by many iterations of evolution.

Feenicks another Oceanian to watch, has many wacky creations. :D

S

stumpy

Have any of you seen or made a Penis Monster? They are rather funny although you will get banned for it.

A

Amathist of PoC

I am thinking about getting the nintendo ds version, has anyone tried that?

F

Fink

I am thinking about getting the nintendo ds version, has anyone tried that?
Not tried it, but the gameplay's meant to be fairly seamless across all platforms. Quite a boast if it's anywhere near true, what with different controllers & screens, etc.

I was going to get it on iPhone, but I'm thinking something so absorbing isn't a wise thing to have on hand 24/7.