• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Royal Guard Employment

• Thread starter eccentricjules
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

eccentricjules

Ok so... My year this far hasn't been so happy. I spent New Years and my birthday in the hospital then exactly one week later I lost my job of nearly 8 years.

So I was looking in the Employment section of the newspaper.... and I found this:

Royal Guard with one of the Requirements listed as:
  • Ability to perform British accents preferred, but not required

I nearly died laughing... only in Vegas. I thought I would share!

S

Sunrise

LoL...Hey now..what goes on in Vegas....Gets reported on the stratics boards :D

K

kalzaketh

lol, you might even get acool title to describe your diet, for the underinformed, the position could lead to abeefeater position they were the innercircle as I recall history. at onetime they guarded the crown jewls of england priceless items.:)

E

eccentricjules

Well I went on an interview at the hotel, I didn't get the job even though it paid $5 an hour less than my old job. No, not for a Royal Guard position lol.

I did get a photo of this: