• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - PLUTO New Family Member

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

Since everyone been posting there new Pets. I would liek to introduce My new pet..... PLUTO..

He so cute...

F

five oclock

aaawww So cute...

This explains why I tried to tame dogs the other day I failed ever time..Then again my skill was only at 1 so LOL.

Such a cute puppy....Im jelous
aawwww...plz send more pics ;D

G

Well Pluto isn't a planet anymore..........

Damn cute dog though.

I

imported_thenow

I have a 2 n 1/2 yr old black lab. Very good dogs but it is good to remember that until 2yr oldish they maybe 'difficult' at times[often in a world of their own]. There is a book written about it to prepare ppl with Labrador pups. Just remember in the 'difficult' times that your dog will become a very good dog when mature.
PS- the age between 6mths and 18 mths is when they live in a whole different realm. We used to say often about ours that she was a cartoon in a whole different realm.Was very funny at times but other times was very NOT.

I

imported_JediSith

Yeah, we have 2 Labs now - Pluto and Astro...

Pluto loves to bite everything close to him..
Astro getting close to 2-3 years old and every well behave...

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaw hes so cute!
dont you just wish they could be housetrained and saty at that age forever!