• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT My baby's on the way home!!!!!

G

My son called his sister from Kuwait this morning at 2 a.m. and was boarding a flight to the States two hours from then. He knew she'd actually be AWAKE at that hour and remember the message. LOL He SHOULD be arriving in Atlanta tonite around 7:45. Right now, the Army has him scheduled for a 12 hour layover in Atlanta and then to Washington, DC and then home
but hopefully he can change that once he gets to Atlanta.

Regardless of if he changes it or not, my baby is coming home for EIGHTEEN DAYS!!!! I don't care if he IS 6'4", 21 years old and carries a gun! He's my baby. He'll have to go back to Iraq for another six months or so but I'm sooooooooo excited to get to see him!!!!

So, sorry, it's not at all UO related but I HAD to share.
*Does a happy Mom Dance*

E

Ellie Greymist

I am sooo happy for you hon. Enjoy the precious visit.

G

The Boy's plane got diverted ( go figure)....so he wasn't making it to atlanta till early this morning...it is my guess she drove down to get him( she isn't the most patient person in the world ya know) and they are on their way back by now!

G

<blockquote><hr>

The Boy's plane got diverted ( go figure)....so he wasn't making it to atlanta till early this morning...it is my guess she drove down to get him( she isn't the most patient person in the world ya know) and they are on their way back by now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good guess. LOL Why on earth would I wait another 14 hours to get my hands on him when I could do it in 6? Yup, I drove it.
He's home. Mostly safe and sound and enjoying all the Mom hugs I can give him.