• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*OT* Music

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whats the song on your mp3 player you don't tell anyone about?
Confess!

Mine is Michael Jacksons Billy Jean

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly can't think of any, mainly because I normally couldn't care less what people think of my antics :lick:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neat Question. I can't wait to get an ipod! I think it would be Faith by George Michael.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spice girls =( Say ahh....i really wanna, wanna, wanna, zig a say ahh!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

I just find it catchy and I do like other Culture Club music, I may not agree with Boy Gorge's life style but that doesn't make him any less of a good singer. They've got some good music imo, but then again I like a lot of music and my play list normally makes people go Um WTF! lol cause it has a lot of stuff you don't expect to see together on it.

One second you'll be listening to Elton John - Circle of Life then it will kick into Insane Clown Posse - How Many Times :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL@Tov

I feel ya man, From Uriah Heep, to Jackson Browne, to Lynyrd Skynyrd, to Three Dog Night, Pink Floyd to Led Zeppelin to the Grass Roots...It's an eclectic collection, but a good one! ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*if* I had some travelin' music, it would be Hank Williams..... Sr

and then some a cappella (Mint Juleps, Ladysmith Black Mambazo)

and then some Aerosmith

and then all of the outlaws

and then some doo-wop

and then Seeger (both of them, Bob and Pete)

and then the soundtrack of The Princess Bride

is this too much for a little ipod?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lols Tol acts like he isnt down with Boy George's lifestyle, when in fact he is secretly a cross dresser himself.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

You 2 are just mad b/c I have a bigger hammer and look better in pink then you do

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now mine has Rush, Simon and Garfunkle, Steve Earle, BB King, Eric Clapton, Mozart, Led Zeppelin, the Who, Al Dimeola, and The Beatles

A

Annienox

My whole frackin ipod. I listen to just about everything. Aya and Sue can back this up since they have caught me randomly typing out lyrics to songs in my head at IDOC's. Theme songs, musicals, hard rock, love songs, but I think I listen to mellow 70's stuff the most. Corny I know but hey its what grooves me :danceb:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I also have the song 'Linus and Lucy' by Vince Guaraldi, otherwise known as the 'Peanuts Theme'. It's a good song!

*does the Snoopy dance*

A

Annienox

oooooo i love the peanuts thats why i have a char name Linus Van Pelt and we (leathel injection and I) seriously considered having the song Linus and Lucy as the music we left to at our wedding :p

A

Annienox

Not that anyone cares really but it was replaced by "Signed Sealed Delivered" by Stevie Wonder

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right now mine has Rush, Simon and Garfunkle, Steve Earle, BB King, Eric Clapton, Mozart, Led Zeppelin, the Who, Al Dimeola, and The Beatles

Steve Earle - now your talking - arguably best songwriter ever

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

always said I wasn't sure if I wanted Guy Clark to be my lover or my uncle ... this is 'bout as good as it gets ;)

Grid

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not on my MP3 player but on my MacMini, which is close enough when you think about it.

The original Broadway cast recording of "Wicked". Not something I go really out of my way to hide but anything from it always catches friends off-guard when it comes up on random. Its also become sort of a mix of tradition and compulsion to listen to it on repeat when I'm designing and decorating a house in-game.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taco - Putting On The Ritz

....but I don't hide the fact that i have it on there tbh
:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb: