• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[ot] MERC Zengine keybaord

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have one of these keyboards? If so, have you figured out how to turn off the numbers/letters on the gaming keys (on the left)?

For those who don't understand, I bought this "gamers" keyboard, but the gaming keys are all linked numbers and letters, so when I set macros to them, the macros work whenever I push any matching number or letter key. So, if I set a key to chug a pot, I would chug a pot while typing to someone. It's rather annoying. I'm trying to figure out a way to "disable" the numbers and letters so I can set up my macros.

I;m probably not making any sense. It's very hard to explain. *sigh* I hate this keyboard.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's what I can't figure out. One neat feature of this keyboard is it has a load of games that you can select and there are pre-made macros. Of course, UO is NOT one of the games in the list.

I *think* The directions say I can create my own macros and reassign keys, but I haven't figured out how. There is alot of geek language in the directions that I don't understand.