• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*OT*I just found out....IM HAVING A BABY BOY IRL!!! WOOT!

G

Thats right me and my lady are expecting our second kid. As some of you recall I had a baby girl two years ago...and im stoked to say im having a baby boy now! I know some of you dont care or like me but I just had to tell everyone! Right now im the happiest dude on earth...

also Im back on legends as zorraster and faith can tell you =) I heart you faith!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

<font color="#666666"> *gathers up white cloth* </font>

<font color="purple"> you'll need it
</font>

S

Sorcon Gartius

Guess all those away messages about pounding your wife weren't kiddin
Congrats bro!

S

Sorcon Gartius

Lolna and Faith said Grats too...oh and Quit BNA...oh and join our Guild? I think I got all the messages right.

S

Sorcon Gartius

For a second I had to make sure I wasn't pregnant...

G

Congrats on another baby.

Wow, who would have thought you would come back to legends.

G

hehe you called it thunder i had to. I was on Sonoma for a month and didnt do any pvp with them and did one spawn. So i just came back.

G

Congrats!

Should I warn ya now about what little boys do when you change their diapers and don't think about it? =P

My "little" boy is 8 years old, almost 9. He's (Yes this is scary) 5' 1" tall and 100ish pounds.

I'm 5'6". I will be looking up to him soon.

G

Congrats!!!

I quit UO and what happens?? Wife gets pregnant!

Due 12th of August, we don't want to know what sex the baby is though

G

Congrats to you also. Look what happens when you quit uo, or take a break, or a move to another shard. Don't you people listen when everyone says don't drink the water when you're away from home? LOL

Seriously though, congrats to you both. Babies are wonderful.

B

Big Taco

I didn't think you had it in ya.

<font color=red>and I thought you don't play on this shard any more.</font color=red>

J

JarlaxleB^L

congrats!!! Children are great! Have 7 my self 4 are mine 3 step children.

G

Grats bud

*thinks to self, "Great now there's another Anckle biting Omni"*

G

OMGooses!! weeeeeee Im so excited! Grats Omni!! Almost scary to think of a lil Omni MinnieMe runnin around! teehee

And you too Marty?! Wowsers, Grats hun, and I hope you dont think Im going to keep up and have another one at the same time again lol The four I have have been keeping me quite busy! lol

I'll have to start wittling some baby shoes soon eh? *snickers*

*huggles for both*

G

I looked all over and I cant find any infant sized wooden shoes here in the states so your S.O.L.

T

Themus

WOW BRO... GRATS! Can't tell you how happy I am to know there is an Omni- Jr. about to grace our planet! Jsut don't name him "Omni- Junior" becouse he will grow up being all like "OMGOOSES I hates joo... joo stupet nooberling COR POR " and stuff. Thats about all the parrenting advice I have bro... meh, I am sure you are AWSOME at it all the same.

Blessing be with you and your familiy man, hope nuthing but the best for you and yours!

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So let me guess. Your going to name the little one after me right? Rhoads is a good strong name for a boy. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU SOLD MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah let the feelings of guilt overwhelm you over and over and over.............

Congrats on the kid bro I knew a had it in ya. I just didn't think she'd let you in her ROFL

G

My Goodness.....there's a Baby Boom going on.......

Congrats Omni!!

G

Shouldn't those be the other way around or am I just from a strange place?

( oh, and congrats Omnicron - good to see you repopulating the game ;-) )

F

five oclock

Hey there Congrats ...but remember these fine words of wisdom.....

If you ever wondered why some animals eat there young..have a couple of teenagers in your home......

Congrats

G

Oh, I thought you were hanging out with Michael Jackson from your topic.

J/K - CONGRATS!!!!