• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: I GRADUATED!

• Thread starter MuseDeDannan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MuseDeDannan

Ok so many of you already know I skipped high school and spent two years in college from age 16 to 18, then got married and messed it all up.

Finally, after 9 years of prepping and planning and stressing and avoiding it, I went down today and thrust myself into a desk at the Adult Education Testing Center for my GED test and PASSED! Boooyah. So happy I just had to share:

My scores were:

Literature: 99%
Science: 99%
Reading: 99%
Social Studies: 92%
Math: 84%

My total points awarded were 714 out of a possible 800.

WOOOOOOOOSAH!

C

Chango Pelon

Good deal!!!

I too have a Good Enough Diploma and I am doing well so don't you fret!!

Congrats and don't give up!

I

imported_lindylou

Congrats!! I also have a GED after leaving high school after the 10th grade. I'm not formally educated but I ain't dumb either!

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! I also have a Good Enough Diploma . It all worked out for me in the long run.

M

MuseDeDannan

thanks everyone! My friend from work and I went out for sushi then came back here popped the cork on some champagne and had a few bites of chocolate truffle ice cream from 31 flavors. It was pretty nice.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hearty Congratulations Muse!

S

Sin-Vigor

One day I'll give you that PvP diploma you've been working so hard for.

Nah but on a serious note congrats, coming from the now-sober Sin.

M

MuseDeDannan

well now that I have the GED, my credits from Law School are officially transferable which puts me two years closer to a BA .... I'm thinking the grad party should be when I actually get that BA and can start making a decent living for myself.
In which case, we're all going to Tahiti baby! Except Sin ... well ... maybe sin can come if he stays sober

G

Congratulations!

I love your Username btw, MuseDeDanann. Been intrigued by the Tuatha Dé Danann history and lore for a long time now. Even so much as to having played characters by the name of Tuatha Dé Danann and Awenydd Dé Danann in Shadowbane in the past.

Congratulations again, with love and light! *cheers*

I

imported_lindylou

(hijacking the conversation for a moment)

I love your sigs and avatars, Orvago!! Anyone who is owned by a cat or two, is a great person. Dogs love anyone who feeds them and cats only love those they deem as good.

Dog lovers...I also love dogs but cats have a special place in my heart.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

G

Aww, thank you

Yes, I may *legally* own my precious felines.. However, it is them who are my Masters (Little Ra reminds me of that every day, usually when I am sleeping
and he is hungry or thinks it is play time.) I wouldn't have it any other way! I am indeed very much a cat person which relates to my personal religious beliefs too, which I won't go into since religion really isn't a topic for the shard forums. Bastet bless.

eeeps! /end thread hijack too! you got me all typy-feely, lols

A

Absent Poster

congratz on the graduation! is that u on your avatar if so u have gotten new tats since last time I saw a pic I have started quite a collection on my arm

M

MuseDeDannan

Yeppers that's me, that tat is brand spanking new, about a month old give or take a week. It's the only tat I've gotten in the past several years but I give!!! How doth I know thee??? Thy user name on here doth not sound familiar to me.

A

Absent Poster

I was a mod here shoot me a pm ill go into more detail I can't send a pm right now I'm on my cell phone but I can respond to them odd but true stupid palm os