OT Hey people from Vegas

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sunrise

Hope you enjoy that snow...Heck the odds of it snowing on the strip where 50K to 1...and it poured like mad :D

The roads being closed had to stink...but the offical record was 1.5 inches if IM not mistaken...It was early in the moring when the newcaster said it..and I was not awake yet ;D

Thats all :D All I got was a bunch of rain..but the mountains look pretty with the snow.. :D

A

AustinRules

I didn't know anyone was FROM Vegas....I thought we all just visited for a few days.

Just heard on my weather channel that some parts of Vegas got 3.5 inches. That is a lot more than 1.5 in. Here in Austin we got about 1/4 inch, about average for the year and it isn't even winter yet. Dreaming of a one inch blizzard sometime this year....

S

Sunrise

aye a place outside of Vegas called Railroad pass..it snowed 8 inches there. And on the strip of vegas it snowed 5 inches. Now I really can't wait to check out Mt Charleston..WOOT snow skiing time :D

The record tho is of course taken at the umm whats the word..Ok wing it..

The weather station...which is in I think downtown vegas..They said it got 1.5 inches so thats what they got LoL..Even tho....

Na..trying to fight the goverment is like running on a treadmill..You just keep on running and running till you fall down dead from running so hard..and find out you are still in the same spot you started in...

E

eccentricjules

Yeah I live REALLY close to Railroad Pass. Maybe 2 miles. We got 7 or 8 inches so today I'm home from work. It's a snow day!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 9, 2002
Las Vegas
I had 7 to 8 inches, I'm in silverado Ranch. I've lived here for 30 years and we do get snow, just not this much.

Oh and by the way, it's all melted and I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt now!!!

D

dielock

I live in the Detroit area and we got about a foot of snow. It has not all melted and I tried to put on my shorts and T-shirt. Unfortunately I have to wear them under my snow suit.