• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT]Happy Valentines Day!

G

Happy valentines day to you all!!

I hope everyone got something lovely and had a fantastic day full of all that mooshy stuff

D

dum3886

I'm at work
... Who needs love when u have you can look through peoples bank statements... damn thats sexy.

G

Happy Valentines Day Oceania.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a text message at 7am from this guy i used to date years ago saying happy valentines day, i thaught he was just being nice so i replied 'Thanks
', after exchanging a few messages he then sent me one saying, 'oh god, ignore all that, it was all ment for a diff Carolyn'

Okaaaaay.....

G

way to bust a bubble... ouch!

I got woken up at 7:30 with a kiss and when i opened my eyes there was a card J had made and an amathyst ring. i does lubs my hubby

C

Cymoril

I got my own rose to love and grow (in a pot), and a little errr... "stuffy" tiger, hehe. I was pretty excited, as I don't normally "do" Valentine's!

G

hahaha awesome. im not allowed anymore stuffies i has WAY to many, then theres all the ones the kids have. I just hope that they dont all come alive like in some horror movie, we'd be in strife then

G

aww some nice gestures there *smiles* although being mistaken for someone else kinda sucks...hopefully your valentines improved.

I was woken at about 7am with a kiss and a cuddle and a diamond and sapphire eternity ring. And then we had a nice Chinese dinner that night, oh and then went hunting together in UO before bed lol.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK well now im going to have a winge. At dinner i gave my partner of 6 years the 'wink wink, nudge nudge' happy Valentines day kiss... now what have you got for me?

He got annoyed and told me Valentines day was a waste of f'n time and i shouldnt be such a f'n d'head....

I was in tears, so upset.

sorry i needed to vent bout that...