• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Happy Easter

G

I just want to wish you all a happy easter no matter how you celebrate it, if at all
I hope you have a safe weekend!

G

try one of these jah it might help ya :p

*laughs madly*
Sorry sweet, i couldt resist :p

G

This mornings been heaps of fun, first year my boys been able to go nuts over the choc. Was hilarious watching him try to crack into and egg the size of his face :p

D

DaRhino

I firmly believe that as a condition of sale they should include a pair of ear plugs with every easteregg.

after waking to the blood curdeling screams of "THE EASTER BUNNY'S BEEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!" at some ungodly hour of the morning, we had the inlaws arrive with their 3 kids (5,3&6 months) who along with out kids (6&4) ate their combined bodyweights in chocolate and lollies (my daughter being allergic to dairy get masses of lollies rather than eggs)..... Even the 6 month old got into the act chomping his way thru 2 tins of some frightfull looking choc custardy stuff.

good lord i never knew such small people could make so much noise!!!!!

G

My #2 was like that today, been raving around like crazy (see picture above for how crazy proof) good thing tomorrows a holiday n they can sleep it off!!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sleep it off.... HA! They will be grumpy as [censored] coming down from their sugar high! HAHAH Suffer!

F

five oclock

Since I have about One more Hour until Easter for me
Happy Easter all!

now where did I leave those bunny ears? they are the best!

Btw I think Easter is the second loudest holiday for kids and there yelling. Now Christmas...OMG. I have freaking ear plugs, the super size ones for there yelling. For I swear those kids are louder than 20 forks running down the isle at full speed.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As myself and my partner are both young, we dont have any children. Some of our friends have children, but in genral we dont have children around us socialy. (I ofcourse do at work).
Last christmas we sent the day with my partners brother and his family. Twin boys 8yo, and twin girls 6yo. Ill just put it this way, we were glad to go home and have a nap when we got home...

G

i dont know any other way to be other then tired :p
was a good day in all. z-monters been quite sick nearly had to have her in hosp on friday
but shes coming good now but shes hardly had any choc at all, jack bean on the other hand... holy dooly he's been a monster!! but they had fun

Even with all the yelling screaming sugar rushes etc they have fun and enjoy themselves. One day they will grow out of it. But as long as i get plenty of grandbabies then thats ok