• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Happy Birthday

K

Katlene

A big huge happy birthday goes out today to our very own Stumpy!!!

:thumbsup: Have a gret day mate, with many more to come! :thumbsup:
:beer:

A

Amathist of PoC

Happy Birthday Stumpy hope you have a good one

D

Daniella-EOB

Happy Birthday Stumpy, I hope you do something fun. Maybe another fishing trip planned? Nice pictures from the trip btw. You and the missus are soooooo cute together. Anyway have a good one, everyone says hi and happy birthday, and Don misses you like always.
*skulls jimmy* cmon stumpy drink up. :p

S

stumpy

Yeah Dan, went fishing on tuesday lol.

Sneaky I will be there at Shark Park (the true name), watching the green machine fail miserably.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sneaky I will be there at Shark Park (the true name), watching the green machine fail miserably.
As will I haha, driving up on Sat for the night. Except I'm gonna be watching the mighty Green Machine decimate the title-less sharks :hahaha:

Should be a good game though, can't wait hehe.

A

Amathist of PoC

Fixed. Apparently I'm still a mod lol.
HAHAHAH funniest thing I have seen today - those so called "fixed" posts annoy the *BEEP* out of me as someone could assume that is actually what the person said....but glad you fixed that one.

I am going to be having a BBQ a few beers and watching the Warriors and THE MIGHTY STORM this weekend....GO THE STORM.