• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT GMs will give you nightmares.

G

That was hilarious and very well done too.
And from the looks of the spelling it might of been done by someone on this side of the world

F

five oclock

Or someone sober..which counts me out

But as a bad of a Monday as I had. A friend sent me that link and I had to watch it twice just to catch it all. Laughed so hard I had to share it.

G

haha yes that bit made me chortle. And when he was tossed into the barrow and the ore hit him... hilarity

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

I like when he opened the door to the dupers house and it spilled out all those barbed kits, its reminded me of the days when houses didnt have lock downs or limits. On Pacific we had a small that every tile had a bags stacked on it and the stacks went to the roof.