• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT~A Sad Day in Hollywood

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
G

Blessed Be Heath, may you find peace in the afterlife and may all your's find peace here and now. Thanks to you and your's for all the things you have done to entertain the masses as well as all your efforts to make the World a better place.

E

eolsunder1

Yep majorly sucks. He was just starting to get some really good roles under his belt since Brokeback, and playing the new Joker in the new batman movie. I'm going to go against the grain here and say it was a accidental overdose. I don't think he committed suicide, but I think he took some sleeping pills before bed, and they had a bad reaction. So, accident, not purpose.

K

Kith Kanan

I feel for his family.. but for him .. nope , if the git wants to do drugs .........

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very sad that his daughter lost her dad before she was truly old enough to hold memories of him into adulthood. No child should ever have to grow up without knowing a parent.

Sadder for me, though, was the passing of Sir Edmund Hillary. It wouldn't really surprise me if many non-New Zealanders (or Australians) didn't know who he was, but I confess to shedding not just one tear at hearing of his death. A truly great man who used his fame (and his life) to better the communities of Nepal, and someone who, for me, was the epitome of what has made my little corner of the world so great. No frills, no fuss, simply "Knocked the [censored] off", and changed the world of adventuring. No Hollywood movie was ever made about the first man to climb Everest (and the first man to drive a tractor - yes, a tractor - to the South Pole), but it really wouldn't surprise me to see a Bio-Pic about the late Heath Ledger in a couple of years. Its sad, really, where society's hero-worship lies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was a Drug addict.

He did really well as the Joker tho. Shame he was a Drug addict and allowed himself to be selfish and die, not thinking about his littler daughter... Kinda selfish to me.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, he was a horrible Joker, and everyone who thinks he was so great needs to go drink bleach.

WHY SO SERIOUS HURF DURF DURF DURF LOOK AT ME I AM AN EMO JOKER WAAAAAHHH I EAT PILLS AND DIE

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, he was a horrible Joker, and everyone who thinks he was so great needs to go drink bleach.

WHY SO SERIOUS HURF DURF DURF DURF LOOK AT ME I AM AN EMO JOKER WAAAAAHHH I EAT PILLS AND DIE

but see.. you're an idiot... so having you disagree with me is a GOOD thing.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MODS!@!!@#! HALP!!@ A TROLLLLLLLL! BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!

plzkthx

T

The Fallout

He was a Drug addict.

He did really well as the Joker tho. Shame he was a Drug addict and allowed himself to be selfish and die, not thinking about his littler daughter... Kinda selfish to me.
I heard he over-dosed because his wife was giving him problems with custody of his daughter and visitations or something... I could be totally wrong so correct me if I am.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i heard he overdosed because his ovaries hurt and he couldn't take the pain and torment of his sad life....

pathetic little emo twunt.

I'm glad he's dead.