• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OSI sending a Tower to IDOC today

G

Just a heads up to anyone available today...a large Tower directly behind the Grog Museum and next to the Grog Guild House is IDOC. It should drop today.

OSI siezed this Tower a while ago...nice to see it finally dropping. I hope for some new friendly nieghbours!

TW

G

Just a heads up to anyone available today...a large Tower directly behind the Grog Museum and next to the Grog Guild House is IDOC. It should drop today.

OSI siezed this Tower a while ago...nice to see it finally dropping. I hope for some new friendly nieghbours!

TW

G

don't know where this is located. It may have fallen already?

G

don't know where this is located. It may have fallen already?

I

imported_captainobvious

you probably got about .13th of a second to get it.... otherwise the scripters will. sometimes if your lucky, you can grab a trunk before they place it. ive gotten one before.

I

imported_captainobvious

you probably got about .13th of a second to get it.... otherwise the scripters will. sometimes if your lucky, you can grab a trunk before they place it. ive gotten one before.

M

MysticSim

I wouldnt hold your breath on this tower falling any time soon. Every week its the same thing and has been for about 4-5 months now... IDOC... IDOC... oops it refreshed. Damn vendors.

B

Bill420

If I'm looking at the correct tower its just greatly worn and not yet IDOC, even if it was IDOC though I have seen these OSI owned houses stay IDOC for weeks.

C

chretain32

Ive been watching a tower near my house go idoc for 3-4 months now. one went idoc in front of my township last week and fell. I dont know how they are doing it but I know that if a OSI house has vendors in it when it goes idoc it wont fall. I have seen em remove vendors though then let it fall. Just keep an eye on em

G

there is still a vendor on the steps. It was slightly last night. This has a ways to go before it falls.

G

ya something obviously changed because it was "In Danger of Collapse" over a week ago...and there was atleast 3-4 people camping it.

TW