• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ornies on SP?

• Thread starter Matthias Winslow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Matthias Winslow

Just needed to know what they sell for.
Thanks in advance.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hehe! For some reason, your post title reminded me of Ornithopters - that ghastly Magic card from the Antiquities expansion.

Envisioning ornithopters on Siege made me laugh...but otherwise I have no answer for your question, sorry.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if ur selling to me 5 mils, if ur selling to someone else or buying it anywhere from 10-25 mil depending on who u get it from or sell it too.

M

Matthias Winslow

Ahh so u'd have one for me at 10 million then im sure!

F

Feyre

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe! For some reason, your post title reminded me of Ornithopters - that ghastly Magic card from the Antiquities expansion.

Envisioning ornithopters on Siege made me laugh...but otherwise I have no answer for your question, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they was on siege, you would have to cast them, for 0 mana as well!

I

imported_mo'gluk

and they would sit there and waste my opponents time ... all though I do remember a game where they helped me survived on turn and then proceeded to hita forked,channeled fireball to my opponent.....back before they had all this rotating stuff