• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ornately Embroidered Hand Towel "Blackthorn"

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It is from the new aniv items. Was wondering if it was worth anything. Haven't seen another with "Blackthorn" name on the towel.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I also got a couple of these. Was it the "rare" name?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I think the "rare" name was the one with your character's name on it; I think the rest were all just luck of the draw.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like was said.. the only rare towel was with one with your own ''character name on it''...they were dropped like 1 in 100/150 with what ive seen

i got one out of around above 150

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm cleaning out my houses and sorting things, I was wondering if anyone has a definitive list (besides character names) of the names that appear on the towels?

So far I have:
Anon
Blackthorn
Captain Johne
Clainin
Exodus
Faulinei
Gwenno
Hawkwind
Iolo
Jaana
Julia
Katrina
Mariah
Minax
Mondain
Nosfentor
Nystul
Shamino

I'm guessing there is probably a Dupre, Astaroth, and maybe some others I'm missing?

Thank you!

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that is what I was looking for... but I found it on an old spreadsheet. Odd that none of the wikis or stratics seem to have it. I'm missing five. :/

Anon
Astaroth
Blackthorn
Captain Johne
Clainin
Dawn
Dupre
Exodus
Faulinei
Geoffrey
Gwenno
Hawkwind