• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Ornate Encrusted Armguards & Imperus Noxum's Malevolence - PIC INSIDE

Creapor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am selling two very rare items.

#1 Ornate Encrusted Armguards - CURRENT BID - 400 mil

These were an event item way back before the EM events started. These were a one time drop, one per shard item. The one for sale is the original from the Great Lakes Shard. The event was held in the dungeon of Hythloth on the Felucca facet. There were two types of these arms, one with Mana Regen 2 and the other having slightly better resists on them. (should be noted that some of these were destroyed due to attempted enhancement) Truly one of the rarest items in game ever! Will only see these items in a rare collectors museum.

Imperus Noxum's Malevolence - CURRENT BID - 300 mil

These are a nice green hued bones that i have been told by a reliable source that it is a 1 of 9 item to have dropped. This item is not a container but looks like the bone container graphic.

***PLEASE NOTE***
Both items are located on the Great Lakes Shard

These items are very rare and this is NOT an auction. I am looking to sell these items but only if i receive an offer that i feel is fair. Please feel free to contact me via icq # 39715400. Thank you for looking! Ultima Rares.PNG

Last edited:

Creapor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am selling two very rare items.

#1 Ornate Encrusted Armguards - CURRENT BID - 400 mil

These were an event item way back before the EM events started. These were a one time drop, one per shard item. The one for sale is the original from the Great Lakes Shard. The event was held in the dungeon of Hythloth on the Felucca facet. There were two types of these arms, one with Mana Regen 2 and the other having slightly better resists on them. (should be noted that some of these were destroyed due to attempted enhancement) Truly one of the rarest items in game ever! Will only see these items in a rare collectors museum.

Imperus Noxum's Malevolence - CURRENT BID - 300 mil

These are a nice green hued bones that i have been told by a reliable source that it is a 1 of 9 item to have dropped. This item is not a container but looks like the bone container graphic.

***PLEASE NOTE***
Both items are located on the Great Lakes Shard

These items are very rare and this is NOT an auction. I am looking to sell these items but only if i receive an offer that i feel is fair. Please feel free to contact me via icq # 39715400. Thank you for looking! View attachment 9912