• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ORIGIN'S SILVER STEED HAS ARRIVED!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Crystal Canyon

So much "Thanks" to Lady Vivian, for her many hours of work stocking our Zoo and lighting that virtual candle under all of us to pitch in and help, so that today, Origin is now the proud owner of a Silver Steed!

He is still a bit shy and likes to hide amongst the trees, but he (or she) is a beautiful beast and something our shard should be really proud of. It was a great accomplisment on everyone's part.

I think we should have a contest and choose a name for the new Zoo member which depicts the fact that we have reached the highest level in donations.

Post your entries here and we will have a panel of judges decide and issue a MIllion Gold Check to the winner.

Please dont forget that the work is not finished although we are at the highest level. We must also maintain that level in order to keep our Zoo stocked by continuing to donate pets and gold.

L

Lady Vivian

Thank you for posting the picture, Crystal. I think a naming contest would be fantastic. Thanks to all who have worked so hard to make this happen.

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank you for posting the picture, Crystal. I think a naming contest would be fantastic. Thanks to all who have worked so hard to make this happen.
I have also sent a request for the "Naming of the Silver Steed" contest and the details of such to be published as a news article.

In addition to the gold Lady Vivian, I will also donate a Hitching Post. LOL...kind of seems like a proper prize for this contest.

L

Lady Tiger

I think it's great that the silver steed has made it to the zoo but isn't it already named? Silver Steed is the name right?

C

Crystal Canyon

I think it's great that the silver steed has made it to the zoo but isn't it already named? Silver Steed is the name right?
Ever pixel item in the game has a name to identify it with, but we are just having fun with naming something we all can be proud of.

Its kind of like I just got a new Black Puppy, but we dont call him "Black Puppy" LOL

C

Chaucer of TS

Don't forget to keep up on the donations or he/she will be gone before you know it. :(

M

Michael Wolf

We lost the last one in a couple of days and never did get it back... :(