• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Original Pieces of Blackrock

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the "large pieces of Blackrock" on a vendor at Dragonstorm on Atlantic for 350k-500k depending on shape and weight. Hope that helps with your price check.

D

Drazasamus

i was told a while back they were 3 mil per... but i can't see em going for more than 1 mil.

or less than 750k... and that would be the large peices

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that the ones labeled "a piece of blackrock" were from the rift pillar explosions and were much more rare than the ones labeled "a large piece of blackrock" and "a small piece of blackrock" which came in later automated events (mining for blackrock and spontaneous blackrock spawns.) Is that not the case?

I know the difference in the items isn't much, but the difference in rarity is huge and would probably affect the value quite a bit.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are indeed a piece of blackrock, FROM THE RIFT (I'm a huge collector of it) and stumbled upon a massive amount while a luna vendor was cleaning out his house. It may have been the luckiest purchase to this day, the turn in value was out the roof when the traders were here. My favorite are the two amber shaped pieces and the six brimstone shaped pieces I have, among the other 82 pieces in my collection.

90 Total.
Great Lakes.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These pieces at one time were few and far between as each shard only had a few pieces blow up from 2 gates down in Terra Keep on both faucets. But then the Magincia event came about and 16 gates from each shard did the same thing, releasing the same named/shaped pieces and really devalued the originals from Terra. :(

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have ONE in my entire collection of *checks again* 400+. I got it from the original Terra event (wasn't around during the Magincia event) - kept hearing voices I did... hehe!

Recently bought a bunch of the spawned ones - I plan to blow up Luna someday. ^.^

I've had offers ranging from 1.5mil to 1.75mil on Napa for my one.