• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Store problem. Who do I contact?

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was buying some codes through the origin store and at the checkout screen, I selected to pay with Paypal. Then my browser crashed. All of a sudden, the alert on my phone tells me that I had made a payment to EA.
I checked my order history and it said "Order Failed". Yet it still withdrew the money for the transaction. I got no email with codes.

The Origin store customer service is useless. I was told to reference the Ultima Online knowledge base to get my answer.
Does anybody have an email or a phone number of someone I can contact?
Thanks

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I usually get an email after a purchase at Origin regarding what I bought half hour to an hour later I believe so maybe it processed and you will get an email with the codes and such as usual.

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I usually get an email after a purchase at Origin regarding what I bought half hour to an hour later I believe so maybe it processed and you will get an email with the codes and such as usual.
That's what I was hoping for, but it's already been over 2 hours. The fact that it tells me that my payment for my order has failed, yet was still charged, tells me I really need to contact someone.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I was hoping for, but it's already been over 2 hours. The fact that it tells me that my payment for my order has failed, yet was still charged, tells me I really need to contact someone.
I constantly have problems with the Origin store. With that being said there's an online chat option under one of the 20 mini selections under the contact us page. I can't remember exactly how to get to it but it is there and it's 24hr. Good luck trying to get a 3rd world CSR to understand your problem.

Saraina

Visitor
I contact them by phone for a return ,very kindly and fast ( Ea Spain phone) ,search your Ea phone country in google and call them.