• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Store Not Selling Additional King's Collection

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 linked accounts. I already have King's Collection on one. I went to buy it for the other, but it tells me :

"This game is already in your library View in library." Which is a link that when I click nothing happens.

There is no option to buy it a second time to unlock it for my account. Instead of the "buy now" orange button, it says "install origin and play". Sounds like a coding error to be fixed. It isn't in my Origin game library.

Which means that account cannot use or create those items.

--------------------------

I tried logging out and purchasing it. I was able to get to a payment screen, but then it wouldn't take my Paypal method of payment from bank account. I JUST purchased 2 30 day time codes with the same payment method so I know it works.

Last edited:

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just bought two and it worked fine for me. I've already purchased a couple for UO accounts under my Mythic Master Account. No problems on my end.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it give you the same message about it being in your game library? There was no purchase button for me when I am logged in, it was renamed with a dead java script.

Last edited:

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, I'm not getting that at all. It's not listed in my game library and it looks like I can purchase another one. The only difference I can see is that I'm an Origin Access member, but I don't think that would/should matter at all.

Have you opened up a help ticket?

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how? In game or what? The EA help page doesn't offer customer service for Origin that I could find. Origin's help sends you to EA...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try the install Origin and play button and see if that works.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried it. Brings up the window to download and install origin. So no dice. And I am not installing that glitchy thing.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the left side of the screen click on the Help menu about half way down. This will bring up a new page. Then click on the Contact Us section. That will take you to a screen where you can start a New Case.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wanted to update this. I finally got it fixed. At first the help guy's associates were telling him I couldn't buy it because I already owned it.. but I finally got him to understand that it wasn't a game and didn't belong in my library. A one time use that I knew other people were buying multiples of. Now I can buy it many times, too. So I guess when they changed the store between the last time I got it and now, it had somehow flagged as a game that went in Origin. I think it is the last furniture item left on the Origin store, it should probably get moved to our in game store.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Lady Mal,

This is happening to me now both in browser & the Origin app itself. Who helped fix your problem? EA or Broadsword? @Lady Mal

Thank you!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually they said they couldn't help me because UO is no longer being supported by EA.

I tried to explain that my trouble was with their store to no avail.

If it's going to be too much trouble to fix I'll simply not bother to give them money.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually they said they couldn't help me because UO is no longer being supported by EA.

I tried to explain that my trouble was with their store to no avail.

If it's going to be too much trouble to fix I'll simply not bother to give them money.
This I don't get... in all logic if it's not being supported why sell it and it's stuff?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it give you the same message about it being in your game library? There was no purchase button for me when I am logged in, it was renamed with a dead java script.

I get the same screens on my end, always have.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just curious. If you once gave away your house and possessions, including your King's Collection, does that mean you cannot purchase a replacement set later (since you only have one account)?

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the email that I was waiting for...the one I told the EA rep I would get from Broadsword saying only EA can help me. Now back to EA for the third time.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Does Dark Age of Camelot have these kinds of issues?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find that some packs had to be searched to show up, otherwise they dont show up on the main list. HS and Kings, in my case.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm caught in a Customer Service loop. We cannot help you, please contact xxx...