• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Gametime LINK

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for sharing. I don't get why they don't show when you search for them!!

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Thank you! :thumbup:

How the hell did you find that?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I googled for "Ultima Online Game Time site:Origin.com" and tried each link. Seems only 1 month old links redirecting to new 3 month working link. Most others gives error.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but i find this bs. what if you only can afford 1 month codes at a time? I have 4 active accounts that go usually at the same time of the month. I'm sure the hell not going to fork out 3 month codes on 4 accts. Must be their way of making some revenue back since they like to screw up everything else.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is there some irrational fear that using a credit card on the account management page is any worse than on origin?

Is it a paypal thing?

Just curious.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been double billed on mine before, and have had issues with my banque card/acct management site. And personally i dont like my banque stuff on that site.. i use the origin site so i can pay via paypal that way i know im only being charged one time and no issues can occur.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but i find this bs. what if you only can afford 1 month codes at a time? I have 4 active accounts that go usually at the same time of the month. I'm sure the hell not going to fork out 3 month codes on 4 accts. Must be their way of making some revenue back since they like to screw up everything else.
This. I'm not opposed to buying a 3 month code, and in this case, it appears I'll have to, unfortunately (although 16 days SHOULD be enough time to fix this mess...); my sub lapses on the 4th, and I normally just pick up a gift card for a 1-month code. Occasionally I'll get a second month out of it. That's with one account though. If I had more than one account active? fuhgeddaboutit.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If your card info is on the account management site it is ALSO on Origin. If you delete your card info on Origin, it vanishes from the account site. Origin has been hacked at least twice in the last 5 years, with saved cards being used to buy FIFA crap.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your card info is on the account management site it is ALSO on Origin. If you delete your card info on Origin, it vanishes from the account site. Origin has been hacked at least twice in the last 5 years, with saved cards being used to buy FIFA crap.
Yep. Then the origin account gets banned which means UO account that's attached to it. I removed all my card details and swapped to game time codes via PayPal when there was the big FIFA back a while back and I remember people losing access to their UO accounts at the same time.

Another thread about compromised CC info

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And if you have the VISA logo on your CC you get refunded ASAP

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use my banque card that has VISA on it but the problem is if your accounts compromised/double billed whatever the issue may be using that your fighting the banque trying to straighten it out meanwhile the money is removed from my banque.. they dont put the money back asap on that they do a stupid investigation on fraud which takes some time.. been there done that and its something i cant afford to happen again.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seroius **** happening.. what the hells going on...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there some irrational fear that using a credit card on the account management page is any worse than on origin?

Is it a paypal thing?

Just curious.
When my credit card hit the expiration date and I got issued a new one, I suddenly found that after using it with one EA Account (one Email address) I suddenly couldn't use it for accounts that I had associated with another email address. I had to buy Game Time Codes in order to activate those accounts. Suffice it to say, there are all sorts of nasty surprises you may encounter with EA's way of doing business. You just never know when they are going to screw things up for you with no good reason.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And if you have the VISA logo on your CC you get refunded ASAP
Like DJAd said, your Origin account will get banned, which snowballs to your UO account(s). Should you ever have to make a chargeback to EA, for any reason, your accounts will also be banned. EA has also been known to charge cards from random foreign countries for your UO subscription(s) which many (read: most) banks flag as fraud, ending with you being banned.

The EA system punishes customers at every opportunity.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Do they hack it and buy 4K TVs and trips to Europe? Noooo they buy FIFA crap. Gamers....... *SMH*

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I buy game time cards retail and stick them in the EA wallet at the Origin Store we reach via the game startup window long enough to buy the 6 month cards there. EA is not getting my CC info again so hopefully they get this fubar situation straightened out by December.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do they hack it and buy 4K TVs and trips to Europe? Noooo they buy FIFA crap. Gamers....... *SMH*
That happened with my CC, which is never used for online purchases. It had a charge from the PSN store for...I think $70? I immediately called and took care of it. Gamers indeed.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for posting this extremely helpful thread.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
When my credit card hit the expiration date and I got issued a new one, I suddenly found that after using it with one EA Account (one Email address) I suddenly couldn't use it for accounts that I had associated with another email address. I had to buy Game Time Codes in order to activate those accounts. Suffice it to say, there are all sorts of nasty surprises you may encounter with EA's way of doing business. You just never know when they are going to screw things up for you with no good reason.
I wouldn't know, I've never had any issues with 5+ accounts doing it through the EA management page since 2000.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't know, I've never had any issues with 5+ accounts doing it through the EA management page since 2000.
Twice I had my payment kicked back for no known reason. Had no idea until I couldn't log in. I never look at email :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Would that be an issue with them or your card then?
It's possible the card server was down for a few minutes I guess. But I'd think EA would try it again in an hour or something. I honestly never remember having my card refused ever except EA. Had the same card for like 20 years.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's possible the card server was down for a few minutes I guess. But I'd think EA would try it again in an hour or something. I honestly never remember having my card refused ever except EA. Had the same card for like 20 years.
Hard to say either way, but perhaps I'm one of the lucky few with the x amount of cards over the years to never have an issue.

Knock on wood.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW, I can find 1,3 and 6 month codes using search on store :danceb:
See them too. EA wallet change balance as well. Apparently we buy each item alone now, it took me straight to the checkout process, no shopping cart, dagnabbit. :coco:

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
OOC: Bored so I am gonna have a small laugh

UO Retrival & IDOC Transport company SL.

THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING THE HELPLINE
We are pleased to welcome you.
Please take a minute to read this information pamphlet.
Any questions you have can be answered by our team of professionals in the least time possible.
If you have reached our services, you are worried that your life long hoarding items will come to an end as you are irresponsible to buy more game time codes....
Well dont hesitate and go mad, contact the leading company and we will take care of picking up your prized possessions.

So can everyone whos´s house is going IDOC please fill in the following form:

• Name of House:
  • Name of Owner:
  • Shard and Facet:
  • Estimate value of items inside:

Dont worry your stuff will be dealt with the highest level of care and professionalism.
Our small team, has many years of experience in transports and house handling.
We can say we are the best there is, 99% of them important items are picked up by the team and put to good use.
We are a non-profit organisation, any funds raised go directly to helping our alt chars, we will never use them on our mains.
We are proud to say, that we speculate on the items we get, so the best prices in market can always be reached.
We also take pride in our external Felucca operations, our success rate is unmatchable, there is no competing company yet to take us on.

If you would like more information or a personal meeting, please dont hesitate and contact a member of the team.
We will get after your house soon as we have time and free runes to mark.
We thank you for taking your time to read this pamphlet and getting to know us.
Hope you see your house soon on our books.

Thanks,

Mr. I-Doc