• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin EM Events Video

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal, I'm simply blown away. I don't even have words. As much as you guys appreciate us, we appreciate every one of you every bit as much. Thank you.

*is speechless* :grouphug:

C

Crystal Canyon

You can't imagine how important you two are to the players here on Origin. I think that is it so much like in real life, people are happier when they have something to look forward to. The events that you both spend countless hours on to provide us with "that something special" to look forward to, really makes a big difference here.

Heck, we even look forward to dieing now! :lol:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crystal, all i can say is, Awesome!! And yes we really do enjoy it when you kill us, I know I say this a lot but you guys are the best EM's ever!!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal did an outstanding job on this video ... and has informed me she'll be making a couple of additions very soon ... she discovered a couple of events she forgot to add to the 2009 video!