• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Orienteering at Safe Haven of Siege Perilous Saturday Jan 3th

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I will like to invite to an event at Safe Haven of Siege Saturday Jan 3th, Time will be 2:30 pm EST US time.
I could not find an English word for this kind of event, Orienteering is an event where you will have to visite a number of post and find some answers for each of them.
You will also need to prove that you had been at each post.
All are welcome but we special hope to see younger Siege players and wannabe Siege players join this event.
The reward for the winner will be useful for most younger Siege players. There may also be small rewards on the run if you are lucky at some of the posts.
The event will start at New Magincia, at Young Travelers Inn, also known as NEW2 Inn.
When time, you will be given a hint for where to go and what to tell the steward at first post to get started.
On the run, you will be given a bag at each post, with 2 books, a control book and a hint book. There may be an item more, maybe food or vine but could be something better if you are lucky
The hint book will have info about how to find next post and a hint for what to say to the steward there. My advice is to write that down on a note and then delete it in the book.
The control book will have 3 questions you need to answer, then be sure you changes the title of the book to your name.
Write answers to the three questions in the book and be sure to place the book, where it tell you to place it, it can be in a mailbox at the house or could be a mailbox in one of the other houses.
(If using EC client, please use short phrases and forced line breaks as the books writed in EC, easy get bugged in CC and very hard to read)
If you get stuck, can't find the answers or lose a book, you may call for help in gen chat and I or one of the Safe Haven Citizens will try to help you.
When you get to last post, you will get a book with 2 numbers or words, write them down on a note and delete them from book. You will need to post one of them on a ingame messageboard near last post so we can see the order in the finishing.
If all your questions are correct and you did find all posts, your second number/code will be needed to get your present from the steward if you are the winner.
The winners name will be posted in this thread and after that, the winner present will be on the steward.
Good Luck, look forward to you all.

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm going to try and make this Freja if family obligations don't come up. I'll try and spam it in General Chat on Atlantic from time too time as well.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yep, after all the good food at the Christmas event we had, thanks to GIL and Katt, this run will healthy for your in game body.:D

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Remember to come and join the fun tomorrow :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I can get my new computer up and running in time I´ll be there.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The hint for the start will be posted on the message board at Young Travelers Inn, New Mag, also known as NEW2 Inn.
It will first be there when the run start

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also, thanks for the great prizes at each stop. Whoever put them together did a nice job! I got a parrying 110 PS, metallic cloth dye tub, The Queens Story, 50 shadow iron ingot, gargoyle hourglass, flowers, and wine with event name. Awesome!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The winner are found, I will put up a Steward with the reward.
Leawyn II
is the winner, was the first who was done and with all questions right.
Congrats.
Not to late to run for fun, there are some nice items at some of the postes

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There is a female Steward with your gift

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi all, as only one did all the questions right, it's not to late to try to make it and win a 2th or 3th price but be careful to take time to find the right answers for the questions and the correct mailbox.
The gift will still be something nice for a player new to Siege but also useful for a vet.

The hint for the start can be found on the message board at Young Travelers Inn, New Mag, also known as NEW2 Inn.

It will first be there when the run start
Good Luck

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I will close down the stewards, as it do not look like someone will try to get 2th or 3th price:(
Thanks to Mish, Vinny and Talia for the help with this event.