• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oriana, Please Do Not Read This!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eyes: Oriana, I told you not to read this!!!! So, click the back button NOW!

For everyone else ... I have inside information that today is our Oriana's birthday!!!! There will be a bulletin board set up at the Dawn Malas Library (courtesy of the Grand Duchess WildStar) ... Please stop by and leave a birthday message for Oriana. There will be runes to the Dawn Malas Library scattered around. The new library is located 43 tiles from the Umbra west gate ... automap coordinates 27 30'N by 41 16'E.

And, because I'm certain that Oriana did not click the back button (Why would she start listening to me at this point?), Happy Birthday Friend! :D

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know that she's naughty enough to read this. Santa is going to put sticks and ashes in her stockings. *LOL* I was wandering around Luna and came upon this. It's too bad that I couldn't get pics of all the animals that seem to be tamed throughout Luna in your honor. Happy birthday Oriana! You deserve a wonderful day! *HUGE MAMA HUGS*

B

BardMal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORIANA!!!!!

:love::love::love: from your friends on Legends

Ally and Mal

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my *wipes tears of joy* Thank you all so much. That board is just filled with the most beautiful birthday wishes. Thank you all for a wonderful birthday!!

*HUGS all of my dear Baja*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know that she's naughty enough to read this. Santa is going to put sticks and ashes in her stockings.
*Blinks*

Sticks and ashes?! Why, Mama Faith. Tsk, Tsk. You should know by now that Saint Nicholas Clause only puts the highest grade blackrock into the stockings of Britannia's naughty little boys and girls.

With that said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORIANA! :D

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Blinks*

Sticks and ashes?! Why, Mama Faith. Tsk, Tsk. You should know by now that Saint Nicholas Clause only puts the highest grade blackrock into the stockings of Britannia's naughty little boys and girls.

With that said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORIANA! :D
ROFL!! OOHHHH Blackrock!!! Thank you St Nicholas!!

*runs off to plot evilness with new play toys*

MWWAHAHAHAHAHAH cough...sputter

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Blinks*

Then Oriana is going to have LOTS of high grade blackrock for sale. *ROFL* Thank you for the laugh Nicholas. And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!

P.S. I tried to find a 'bed throw' to send back to you but all of the sites were marked as dangerous. I'm sure your hubby won't mind if you toss him around a little bit. :lick:

Y

Yalp

well I missed it by a day and a dollar.. so let me be the first to say.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in 2009! Woo hoo! May yer party last 364 days!

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Dear Lady Oriana,

My alter ego was able to place a heartfelt Birthday sentiment upon a Green Bulletin Board.

I arrived here a day late, however, at my "ancient" age I am always happy to arrive anywhere...late or not (hehe).

Though I see you in Britannia less than I used to, and much less than I prefer, you remain a dear friend and Blessing in my existence.

Our birth is indeed an event worthy of celebrating. I hope you spent yours in the presence of family and friends. I know you were also in the hearts of minds of a great many Britannians, myself proudly included.

Me we all grace these lands and each others presence for many years to come.

Warmest, Happiest, and Joyous Birthday Wishes :hug::hug::hug:

An Sos

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really Sara just think outside the box, Happy Bday Ori 2010!! See now you try lol
Ummm that's the birthday I'm going to hide from EVERYONE, especially my other half. Hey Sara, want a visitor for the holidays that year? I cook and clean lol. Bah Who am I kidding. *starts search for remote locations*

Thank you everyone for all the kind wishes. I'll admit I am overwhelmed by the response. Baja is by far the best shard ever. And I am soo very proud to call this my UO home.

*HUGS all of Baja*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm that's the birthday I'm going to hide from EVERYONE, especially my other half. Hey Sara, want a visitor for the holidays that year? I cook and clean lol. Bah Who am I kidding. *starts search for remote locations*

Thank you everyone for all the kind wishes. I'll admit I am overwhelmed by the response. Baja is by far the best shard ever. And I am soo very proud to call this my UO home.

*HUGS all of Baja*
To heck with the cooking and cleaning .. I want to see how a desert rat like you holds up to the days and days of below zero temperatures! :eek:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To heck with the cooking and cleaning .. I want to see how a desert rat like you holds up to the days and days of below zero temperatures! :eek:

Weeelll. I'd probably moan and groan the first few days, then get used to it...Wait......how much outside time are we talking here??

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weeelll. I'd probably moan and groan the first few days, then get used to it...Wait......how much outside time are we talking here??
That all depends upon how much snow we get .. I have a double-wide driveway from the street to the garage, then sidewalk completely around the house and garage .. I also have an extra parking area by the garage for visitors' vehicles. You can use the 4-wheeler with the snowblade for the driveway and parking area, but the sidewalk requires handling a shovel. Oh, and I usually try to clear the driveways of 2 elderly neighbors. So we're probably talking 2 to 4 hours of outside time for snow relocation.
I'll furnish the Carhart insulated coveralls for you to wear .. you may have to roll up the cuffs a bit! ;)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That all depends upon how much snow we get .. I have a double-wide driveway from the street to the garage, then sidewalk completely around the house and garage .. I also have an extra parking area by the garage for visitors' vehicles. You can use the 4-wheeler with the snowblade for the driveway and parking area, but the sidewalk requires handling a shovel. Oh, and I usually try to clear the driveways of 2 elderly neighbors. So we're probably talking 2 to 4 hours of outside time for snow relocation.
I'll furnish the Carhart insulated coveralls for you to wear .. you may have to roll up the cuffs a bit! ;)
Priceless! *LOL* Can we start taking bets on how long she'd last? Heck! I'm a lifetime northerner and even I won't last 2 hours in this subzero crud. We're going to have to work on thickening her blood before throwing her out in these elements. And a word of advice. When it's this cold, tongues really do perma-stick to metal objects! So no :lick:'ing

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL well let me see. I might last through some of that but probably not all. LOL.

Ok Ok I'm a desert rat!!! But I did grow up In Toledo and then a year in Chicago. So I know cold and snow, but yea, there's a reason I moved to the desert lol.

AS for placing bets...hmm If I go in 2010, I should be good. LOL maybe the bets will all disappear?

When it's this cold, tongues really do perma-stick to metal objects! So no :lick:'ing
Ohh the memories of Chicago in 83/84. 4 kids..boys of course.... did that at my jr high lol. One didn't fair so well. He stuck him tongue in a hole on the street sign lol. The others just required a lil warm water. The first well, he spent the night in the ER with a 6 inch section of the sign post, they got him thawed but then his tongue swelled. and well I guess the doctors had a good laugh. He was a nice kid though, just not the brightest.