• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Organic Gag Track

D

Domino Cat

Remember when i asked what gag track not to go for?

Now i ask you. What gag track would you prefer to be organic?

I chose squirt to be organic because i wanted to match throw's non-organic power.

S

soupandquackers

i would choose trap because organic train tracks can kill level 12's

F

Flippers

There is no one answer for me.

To start, all my toons begin with lure to give them a better chance of getting through a battle or even a building they normally would not be able to do. Once it maxes, they may or may not replant another track...

For my smaller toons the organic lure is very powerful and gives them the opportunity to solo the factory in their 30s laff. So this is what my ubers will carry.

For persona's sake, holoduck carries organic heal and pencil smusher organic drop. Iron Ham is valuable in the DA with organic trap so not only can he help with TNTs in the library rooms, he can regularly offer to use the train if the group needs to rush before an invasion ends.

By far most of my toons use organic cake because of most of its levels being able to take out larger cogs with the 10% boost.

F

Fangs McWolf

Remember when i asked what gag track not to go for?

Now i ask you. What gag track would you prefer to be organic?

I chose squirt to be organic because i wanted to match throw's non-organic power.
Personally I'd recommend either trap, throw or drop. Only because those are the 3 most powerful gags (you don't gain much benefit with organic sound).

Organic train can kill a set of all 12's.
Organic ship does 198 damage and with even a bike horn (and both gags hitting of course), it can take out a group of 12's.
Organic cake.. Bday cake can take out a level 9 without any help. Wedding cake can take out a group of level 10s (without any needed bonus damage). When lured, can take out a group of 11's. When lured, then with someone else throwing cream pies, you can wipe out level 12's.

Those are just my opinions. It matters more what you want for your organic, ie, help kill or only damage cogs, lure or toonup. It comes down to your preference.

F

Flippers

Personally I'd recommend either trap, throw or drop. Only because those are the 3 most powerful gags (you don't gain much benefit with organic sound).
Actually the only advantage with organic drop is in having a Toontanic available every day. For a couple of toons that's a benefit though.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only kept organic sound because it's kinda cool to have a backup for fog. It's like being able to carry 4 fog, which eh is cool. Although I agree it's not really the best choice other than that.

F

Fangs McWolf

Actually the only advantage with organic drop is in having a Toontanic available every day. For a couple of toons that's a benefit though.
The ship does 180 damage, unless it's organic, then it gets the 10% bonus, making it 198. Any sound with the ship hitting will kill a row of 12's. I'd say that's a major advantage when in a boss battle and you're offering it up. Even more so in CEO, because if someone trains and then someone drops ship, with both gags hitting (and more so with elephant in the middle), it'll kill them all in one round.

So no, there's more advantage than just having a ship a day.